the crush
Cool Member

new randy rhoads book

Post by the crush »

check out my guitar playing here
http://www.reverbnation.com/sinsofamadman
check out my custom RR guitar
built by VonLinsowe Custom Guitars Facebook
check out my ozzy tribute band Sins of a Madman on FB or www.sins of a madman.com or on YouTube
baconstealer1

Re: new randy rhoads book

Post by baconstealer1 »

already a thread about this buddy haha
Randy died because God wanted Guitar lessons
quinnsryche

Post by quinnsryche »

This is the first time I've seen a ship date. Does anyone know if this is accurate or not?
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

Figured out why GP would publish the info about this book without it even being in print (and that scathing DuBrow piece)

" Amongst the publications Rosen’s work has appeared in are Guitar Player, Guitar World, Guitarist, Rolling Stone, Los Angeles Times, Playboy, Musician, US, Creem, Circus, Player, Total Guitar, Classic Rock, Mojo, Roadie Crew, This Is Rock, Rhythm, Drum! and a myriad of others. He is also a main contributor to the influential music site, Ultimate-Guitar.

He was the West Coast correspondent for Guitar World magazine for four years during the seminal mid-‘80s when he wrote seven cover stories (three lead features on Edward Van Halen are now recognized as pivotal pieces on that artist). As a contributor to Guitar Player magazine, he wrote a prodigious 16 covers in a six-year span (one out of every four was his). The 1977 Frank Zappa front-cover contribution represented the periodical’s biggest selling issue to that date. Additionally, GP, in two special reprint issues, utilized his stories on Jeff Beck and Jimmy Page as cover material (Rock Guitarists published by Guitar Player Productions and Rock Guitarists Vol. II distributed by Guitar Player Books)."

Just don't say that you don't know Rosen LOL- you'll get treated to a plethora of information that sings his praise.
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon