Randy Rhoads Concert Ticket?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Blizzard0fOzz

Randy Rhoads Concert Ticket?

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

How many people own a ticket to an Ozzy Osbourne show with Randy Rhoads? I just bought one a few days ago off the internet and just bought another. I just purchased a ticket to the New York Palladium first show from 1981. The show that is included in the 30 years After The Blizzard boxset.
Here is the one I already have.

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Randy Rhoads Concert Ticket?

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Yeah i collect tickets from the Ozzy Blizzard tours. I'm trying to get one from every show that Ozzy played with Randy from 1980 - 1981. I need about 7 tickets to complete the set. Did you pay much for it, as i've seen a couple with high priced 'buy it now's' on them. These are a few pieces from my collection.

Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

The one pictured I bought for 40 dollars. It came with other Ozzy tickets from the BATM tour, The Ultimate Sin tour, and Speak Of The Devil tour. The Palladium one I got for a little over $100.
Thunderbird

Post by Thunderbird »

I take my hat off to you GUITARIDOL5682. Only 7 more to complete the set. That is phenomenal!
Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

Which 7 do you need?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Blizzard0fOzz wrote:Which 7 do you need?
I don't have tickets from all the gigs...Just the UK shows.
It's 8 stubs i need to complete my collection, from these shows.
6th Oct - King George's Hall Blackburn
10th Oct - Taunton Odeon
17th Oct - Newcastle Mayfair (My home town) I used to have one of these but i sold it.
18th Oct - Hull City Hall
20th Oct - Sunderland Mayfair
29th Oct - Middlesborough Town hall
If anyone has one of these could they let me know cheers :wink:
Last edited by GUITARIDOL5682 on Thu May 10, 2012 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Blizzard0fOzz wrote:The one pictured I bought for 40 dollars. It came with other Ozzy tickets from the BATM tour, The Ultimate Sin tour, and Speak Of The Devil tour. The Palladium one I got for a little over $100.
I think i seen that collection, are the other stubs from UK shows ?. I remember when collecting these tickets was a cheap hobby. They are making a nice tidy sum for the sellers. More fans are starting to get the Rock memorabilia collecting bug.
Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Blizzard0fOzz wrote:The one pictured I bought for 40 dollars. It came with other Ozzy tickets from the BATM tour, The Ultimate Sin tour, and Speak Of The Devil tour. The Palladium one I got for a little over $100.
I think i seen that collection, are the other stubs from UK shows ?. I remember when collecting these tickets was a cheap hobby. They are making a nice tidy sum for the sellers. More fans are starting to get the Rock memorabilia collecting bug.
Yea that was the set. And now apparently there was a mix up with my ticket order and I am not going to recieve the Palladium ticket anymore. :evil: I'm pissed about that but will have to get over it....
Blizzard0fOzz

Post by Blizzard0fOzz »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
Yea that was the set. And now apparently there was a mix up with my ticket order and I am not going to recieve the Palladium ticket anymore. :evil: I'm pissed about that but will have to get over it....