Texas Soundcheck White Marshalls...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Texas Soundcheck White Marshalls...

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I was watching the Texas soundcheck video the other day and i watched it a couple of times.Then i noticed that his backline is all black Marshall cabinets and heads.I'm not sure if they had to do two concerts in one day and they had to hire the backline ?? Not having the time to move the gear from one town to the other..?? But this is the second time i've noticed Randy using hired gear.The first being the HM Holocaust Portvale show.I'll try and get a still from the footage to post up OK...
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

On the DVD that the "soundcheck video" comes from, Ozzy does an interview explaining that there are "A" show gigs and "B" show gigs. "B" shows being at venues too small for the Dairy stage set. That night was a "B" gig... I'd say they had the same equipment as always, but on this night you could see the stacks - as opposed to the "A" show nights when they were covered by the castle...

I'll check out my DVD today and look at all the footage and get back to you on this.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

My Mistake.I have just noticed at the beginning of the clip you see the White cabs from the side. :oops: :oops: When you see them from a distance you must admit they do look Black...Sorry about that,before everyone has a POP at me i'll put my hands up that was a genuine mistake.. :(