Halfin Rhoads photo posted

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Halfin Rhoads photo posted

Post by Silver Rhoads »

Not sure if this has been posted already. I really like this shot. Another Day on the Green roadcase photo. There's one other black and white photo that has been seen many times before. It's in the March section of Halfin's Diary.

RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Re: Halfin Rhoads photo posted

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I've never seen it. Love it!!
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
The One
Cool Member

Post by The One »

Great shot.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

That's an excellent photo and Randy's well happy :lol: I've seen a couple from the same shoot, one with $haron O and a couple of group shots. Cheers for posting that up :wink: .
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:That's an excellent photo and Randy's well happy :lol: I've seen a couple from the same shoot, one with $haron O and a couple of group shots. Cheers for posting that up :wink: .
You guys are welcome. I would like to thank Ross Halfin for uploading it. He did take some great shots of Randy. He also mentioned his newly built site will be offering photos for sale. I just hope they're affordable. :shock:
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

doubt it, his photos are expensive.. but jay banburys shots are awesome and very affordable!
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Nice!
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

sik_kreations wrote:doubt it, his photos are expensive.. but jay banburys shots are awesome and very affordable!
Well, he was charging $1,500.00 U.S. dollars for poster-sized prints of his rare New York shots. Maybe things will be different on the new site. I'm hoping they will be affordable. However the Randy shirts he was selling were a decent price and I bought one of those a while ago. Not sure if those are still available.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Nice pic thanks for putting it up.
sik_kreations
Cool Member

Post by sik_kreations »

Silver Rhoads wrote:
sik_kreations wrote:doubt it, his photos are expensive.. but jay banburys shots are awesome and very affordable!
Well, he was charging $1,500.00 U.S. dollars for poster-sized prints of his rare New York shots. Maybe things will be different on the new site. I'm hoping they will be affordable. However the Randy shirts he was selling were a decent price and I bought one of those a while ago. Not sure if those are still available.

the shirts on ebay i saw of the photo of randy kneeling playing his pdv i dont think were llicensed by rob, they were comming from china or something..