Rudy Sarzo changes his story ?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

mojopin70
Mass Poster

Rudy Sarzo changes his story ?

Post by mojopin70 »

Hi guys, im aware its 30 years since Randys accident, and ive been reading a few things online, anyway i came across a you tube video of Rudy Sarzo saying clearly he " witnessed" the accident as opposed to what he wrote in his book which i read last year only , saying he was asleep on the bus...or went back to sleep.

So can someone clear this up? i already thought his book was a load of crap, since there are conversations between him and Randy Rhoads that i just dont see how they couldve taken place in such detail like a film script unless the guy went around recording every single conversation that ever took place between him and Randy Rhoads.

Anyway heres the video R.I.P RR.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewstKqr7 ... re=related
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Rudy Sarzo changes his story ?

Post by Tito »

old thread mojo look it up...its here..
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Mojo, Rudy was asleep in the bus so he didn't see the plane crash, however he was at the scene when it happened which makes him a witness... it has been beaten to death here...

That thread got pretty heated, but the discussion is worth looking at if you've not seen it.
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

It seems that it's one of those things where people who repeat a certain story over and over, and somehow it comes out differently each time. I haven't watched or read any interviews lately because I already know the story and how it ends, I'd rather listen to what Randy himself left for us, not personal memories, but that's just me.
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon
frank
Student & Friend of Randy

Post by frank »

it may be hard to believe, but i can remember some conversations with randy verbatim. others, i struggle to remember and yet others are big holes. my memory seems to be selective, but i remember being amused at a dust-up over at .tk.: someone absolutely refused to believe that randy would call rudy 'rudes'. i can totally see randy using a nickname like that.