***BRAND NEW RANDY FOOTAGE!!**

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

GuitarJoe
Cool Member

***BRAND NEW RANDY FOOTAGE!!**

Post by GuitarJoe »

Heavy Metal Holocaust! Fan filmed, no sound, kinda blurry but hey it's new footage of Randy! He's towards the end: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omNO7pcTB4c
Tito
Mass Poster

Re: ***BRAND NEW RANDY FOOTAGE!!**

Post by Tito »

DAMN JOE YOU BEAT ME TO IT LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so much for no cams at the show huh?thanks for posting dude!
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Simply awesome..I don't care about the quality, just to see that is amazing after all these years :)

I think it's at the end of Believer and then when ozzy has his hands up for awhile it's Mr.Crowley keyboard part in the background.
moonchild77

Post by moonchild77 »

Thanks for posting this. This is amazing. Just to show you more stuff is out there. People just don't realize what they have.
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

Thanks! And once again, it's a fan who produces footage of Randy with Ozzy!!! 8) Weird how the fans, or the nightly news (New Mexico), or a local TV show (After Hours) had enough thought-power to want to film, but we're meant to believe that the Os never filmed a single thing live.... :lol:
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

We take what we could. Thanks
dinomite
Cool Member

Post by dinomite »

Awesome! Something is better than nothing in my books! Thanks heaps for sharing/letting us know. I wonder where the guy got this or if he is the filmer? Would love to see a DVD transfer of this done.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

The O's would have more US film footage, or access to tv or other footage that would have been taken. There's none of the original Blizzard lineup, we know that.
Silver Rhoads
Cool Member

Post by Silver Rhoads »

The first two bands were up close and then Randy is further back and blurry, but still great to see that old footage!
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Great to see new footage surface but Im not at all surprised. Ive been saying for some months now that something "just discovered" will show up around the 19th.....
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Oh my! :D Nevermind about Riot and Mahogany Rush, let´s see more of Blizzard Of Ozz!!! [Even tho´I´m quite a Riot-fan too!!! RIP Mark Reale & Guy Speranza :| ] There´s more of this? Port Vale is one of my favourites from the Randy/Ozz-bootleg catalog :mrgreen:
Mikel
RRFan4Ever
Madman

Post by RRFan4Ever »

damn, almost to the day that many were predicting that something, somehow would appear, and it did:) that's awesome, even though it's silent, it's evidence that there IS stuff out there after all these years:) now only to make a fully functional time machine and go back to march 18, 1982 . . . .
If someone thinks that love and peace is a cliche that must have been left behind in the Sixties, that's his problem. Love and peace are eternal. John Lennon
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Let the audio editing begin! Someone is gonna be able to create something from nothing sooner or later. :)
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

That would be killer!!! :D
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

barossadude wrote:Great to see new footage surface but Im not at all surprised. Ive been saying for some months now that something "just discovered" will show up around the 19th.....
What I find funny is this footage was uploaded in February, over a month before the 19th of March.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.