Record Store Day - New Ozzy releases

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dinomite
Cool Member

Re: Record Store Day - New Ozzy releases

Post by dinomite »

Han, if you're willing to off load a set, I'm willing to take...?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

hansolo wrote:Yes, the plastic on the albums were affected but the albums look okay. I have to say, I had blast on RSD. I was lucky to live in upstate NY and there was 3-4 participating stores and I went around Sunday too. I ended up with a few singles and a couple of live albums + I bought some Misfits "Walk among us" 30th reissue which they did right. 1,500 purple vinyl International, 1,250 red vinyl, 1,250 blue vinyl and 500 clear vinyl. I bought 5 and wound up with 2 clear. It was like the Wonka golden ticket. What is weird is I have 3 Ozzy singles with consecutive #'s. Also, The live albums I have are #ered 1271 and 1721. GuitarIdol did you get a set? Do you want a set? Let me know.
No mate i couldn't find a shop, they had everything but the Ozzy records.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Did you want those Idol? I feel like I owe you for the autographed Blizzard. Dinomite, I have an extra single, unless Idol doesn't want the set? I'll sell at cost (+postage) because we are fans here. The live was $34.99 +( NYS tax) .08 ($37.79) and the single was $12.99 + tax ($14). I hooked up two friends with the Misfits red vinyl for $20 each. On average I've seen the red and blue go for $60, clear $130 and a set of red, blue and clear went for $399 (not even a week old) on ebay! The total truth is I will sell one clear and make some money off it. Either, sell the blue or keep it with the one clear but I also like seeing fans get stuff in their hands. Plus, it was fun just doing it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

hansolo wrote:Did you want those Idol? I feel like I owe you for the autographed Blizzard. Dinomite, I have an extra single, unless Idol doesn't want the set? I'll sell at cost (+postage) because we are fans here. The live was $34.99 +( NYS tax) .08 ($37.79) and the single was $12.99 + tax ($14). I hooked up two friends with the Misfits red vinyl for $20 each. On average I've seen the red and blue go for $60, clear $130 and a set of red, blue and clear went for $399 (not even a week old) on ebay! The total truth is I will sell one clear and make some money off it. Either, sell the blue or keep it with the one clear but I also like seeing fans get stuff in their hands. Plus, it was fun just doing it.
Han that's going to work out a little expensive by the time you add the shipping costs. Thanks for the offer but i'll have to let them go :cry: .
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

What's Record Store Day? What's a Record Store? What's a Record?

What century is it? :?
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

My apologies kamalayka. Shitty day :-\
Last edited by cableguyxx on Thu May 03, 2012 3:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
kamalayka
Cool Member

Post by kamalayka »

It was just a joke. (I'm just a 23-year old anonymous guitar player in America who is chatting on an internet forum.)