Finding Out the Truth about Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Finding Out the Truth about Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ

Post by Axeman1956 »

I finally sent a verification email to the Capitol Theatre to get an answer about any pro-shot footage from April 24th, 1981. Even though it is gone, there is still a group of people that you can send an email to. The place is now called the "Capitol Plaza".. A mall... How sad... Anyway, I'm waiting for a reply. Hopefully one of those former employees/owners can answer the question.... Footage is probably lost since the fall of the Theatre, but it's worth asking...
Stewie
Mass Poster

Re: Finding Out the Truth about Capitol Theatre, Passaic, NJ

Post by Stewie »

I always wondered.. We might think there is no footage of show "X" cause everyone thinks someone already asked people involved about it... What if there is footage lying around, but the person that owns it / knows it does not know the value of it?

Good job sending an email, you never know!
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Stewie wrote:I always wondered.. We might think there is no footage of show "X" cause everyone thinks someone already asked people involved about it... What if there is footage lying around, but the person that owns it / knows it does not know the value of it?

Good job sending an email, you never know!
The footage would be in Black and White. That is how all footage there was shot, but something in 2007 was released for a band that was taken live at the Theatre.
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

Man I would love to see this show on video and if the house camera filmed it you know it would be complete not like the filming of a show on 8mm. I would say black and white wouldnt be a issue to me. Well heres to hoping then!!!!!!!!!
1756 Mozart~1956 Rhoads~2156 ??????
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

....and like anyone with footage or audio, if you want to release it, you need permission from the Osbournes. I won't be holding my breath.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

rokket wrote:....and like anyone with footage or audio, if you want to release it, you need permission from the Osbournes. I won't be holding my breath.
You took the words right out of my mouth. Sharon would kill to stop that if it exists.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

rokket wrote:....and like anyone with footage or audio, if you want to release it, you need permission from the Osbournes. I won't be holding my breath.
don't forget the iron lady Delores Rhoads ;)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Stiltzkin wrote:
don't forget the iron lady Delores Rhoads ;)
I'm sure other kin are in the driving seat these days. She's to frail to be getting all worked up over money and RR's legacy issues.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Mon Jul 24, 2017 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Truth is we the Randy fans suffer in the end cause we want whatever we could get a hold of on Randy.
Sepheratta
Cool Member

Post by Sepheratta »

Geo Sav wrote:Truth is we the Randy fans suffer in the end cause we want whatever we could get a hold of on Randy.
Yeah. Agree with ya there.

We wanna find out and discover as much as we can 'bout Randy, whether it's a piece of tissue paper, or a film, or a note that Randy and a friend passed back in forth in class.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Alex wrote:
Bob is quite the cock blocker as well. And not to mention the Rhoads family.
Bob's got nothing to do with this footage that may or may not exist. If you are making reference to The Grail Tapes, we've all been over that a hundred time, he can't release them, the Osbourne's won't let him, nor does he want to sell them to the Osbourne's and see some cut and editied version of the tapes appear, or worse, they never appear in any way at all, and he can't just drop them onto the internet for free, because it's pretty bloody obvious where they would have come from because he has the only copies, then he gets sued to the moon and back.

Shhhheeezzzzuzzzz
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

so if bob knows this why keep beating a dead horse?he cant release it in any way he wont sell it ok leave it alone we aint gonna hear shit time to move on!!!not directed at you rockett just sayin in general...fuck the tapes and fuck sayin sharons a cunt etc it aint comin out!!NEXT????
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Tito wrote:so if bob knows this why keep beating a dead horse?he cant release it in any way he wont sell it ok leave it alone we aint gonna hear shit time to move on!!!not directed at you rockett just sayin in general...fuck the tapes and fuck sayin sharons a cunt etc it aint comin out!!NEXT????
Agreed.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Still no reply message....