Phoenix Bros Footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

baconstealer1

Re: Phoenix Bros Footage

Post by baconstealer1 »

Paul Wolfe wrote:People grow up and move on. TK was more older fans... the younger generation has mixed in more with us old farts here at UR so it stays active, although it gets pretty slow here, too.
Yeah agreed with that. I'm only 15 and check back everyday for hopes of something new
Randy died because God wanted Guitar lessons
randy will never die
Mass Poster

Post by randy will never die »

GOT VERRY GOOD NEWS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PHOENIX BROTHERS USED 2 CAMRAS THEY SAID THEY HAVE THE SHOW RECORDED FULLY AND PARTLY.

BUT THE BETTER NEWS IS THEY USED THE BEST CAMRAS AT THE TIME.

BAD NEWS IS THAT THERE IS NO ADIUO

BETTER NEWS IS THAT IT WAS SHOT IN THE FIRST ROW INFRONT OF RANDY AND OZZY

WORST NEWS IS THAT THE BROTHERS WONT RELESE THE FOOTAGE

SORRY PEOPLE LOVE RANDY SO MUCH THAT I WOULD DO :evil: THINGS TO GET THE FOOTAGE THEN SHOW IT TO THE WORLD FOR FREE
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

randy will never die wrote:WORST NEWS IS THAT THE BROTHERS WONT RELEASE THE FOOTAGE
Sure they will... here's the plan, tomorrow I'm buying a lottery ticket, when I win my millions I'm going to contact them and offer them $50,000 and 75 cents for the footage. Then I'll sync it up with a boot and post 82 seconds on You Tube. At that point everyone will know the footage is real, you'll have something to discuss here and all will bow before me as the master of the RR community. Then I'll hold the footage hostage for a couple years before selling it on eBay one song at a time over a year...

So, sit back, relax and be patient, you will have your coveted footage soon. I just need to go find a dollar for that lottery ticket...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

paul your on a roll brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!love it!!!!!
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Post by CanuckRhoadsFan »

randy will never die wrote:GOT VERRY GOOD NEWS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PHOENIX BROTHERS USED 2 CAMRAS THEY SAID THEY HAVE THE SHOW RECORDED FULLY AND PARTLY.

How exactly did you come by this info? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just curious.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:
randy will never die wrote:GOT VERRY GOOD NEWS I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PHOENIX BROTHERS USED 2 CAMRAS THEY SAID THEY HAVE THE SHOW RECORDED FULLY AND PARTLY.

How exactly did you come by this info? I'm not being sarcastic, I'm just curious.
A simple look throughout the forums will show you they recorded the show, dig a little deeper and you'll find out that they used two cameras. One was on Randy, the other on Ozzy. Obviously, if you know about the footage in the first place, you'd know there's no audio.

About the cameras, I'm not sure how you'd know about that. Someone may have said what cameras were used, or he may just have a good eye for cameras. I dunno.

Either way, this is all old news.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Cryptic Night wrote:
CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:

A simple look throughout the forums will show you they recorded the show, dig a little deeper and you'll find out that they used two cameras. One was on Randy, the other on Ozzy. Obviously, if you know about the footage in the first place, you'd know there's no audio.

About the cameras, I'm not sure how you'd know about that. Someone may have said what cameras were used, or he may just have a good eye for cameras. I dunno.

Either way, this is all old news.
I should clarify. I knew about the footage and all the other details you've pointed out, I was surprised about the "partly" and "fully" part. Hadn't heard that before.

No need for the snark! :)
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

lol

I don't know about that part, though I would imagine it's in parts, because they had to change film, but maybe it's possible they recorded at staggered times (I'm not sure how those cameras would have worked) and replaced film at various times. Then it would give an impression of a "full" show.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

What difference does it make. We will never see it anyway just like everything else that has to do with Randy. :(
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Geo Sav wrote:What difference does it make. We will never see it anyway just like everything else that has to do with Randy. :(
I have faith that one day we will see this footage. Someone will buy it up and release it. We can always hope!
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

Cryptic Night wrote:lol

I don't know about that part, though I would imagine it's in parts, because they had to change film, but maybe it's possible they recorded at staggered times (I'm not sure how those cameras would have worked) and replaced film at various times. Then it would give an impression of a "full" show.
You're probably correct, as it would take time to change film, re-position the camera, etc. It would just be nice to see even a bit of the footage!
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

I hope your right.
CanuckRhoadsFan
Madman

You know, these guys could still release the footage if they wanted, albeit in a different way.

Here's how: they could take stills of the footage, release those, then sync it up with the audio from a show. Thus, a slideshow, and no actual "moving footage".

There are folks out there who are wizs with stills and audio, and could make a pretty slick slideshow of the footage, without actually having these guys release footage per se. Look at how many pics are out there from gigs, and no one has gone after those folks.

Just a thought.
shawn
Cool Member

Post by shawn »

CanuckRhoadsFan wrote:You know, these guys could still release the footage if they wanted, albeit in a different way.

Here's how: they could take stills of the footage, release those, then sync it up with the audio from a show. Thus, a slideshow, and no actual "moving footage".

There are folks out there who are wizs with stills and audio, and could make a pretty slick slideshow of the footage, without actually having these guys release footage per se. Look at how many pics are out there from gigs, and no one has gone after those folks.

Just a thought.
OK...

There is no issue about how to release the footage at all! They could just upload it to a server and provide a link, that’s it, so easy. Actually it is that easy, it would be impossible for a legal team of any sort to prove where it came from; with a little bit of planning and knowledge it would be impossible to tell who the up loader was. Conversely if you know what you are doing, they would not even be able to tell who downloaded it either.

It has nothing to do with how they could release it, it has everything to do with, do they want to release it.

I with I’m sure every other Randy fan wants to see this footage, but it is theirs and theirs to do what they want.
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

Ain't ever going to happen regardless of what they "could" do. We could theorize for another 20 pages or until the cows come home. They have made their decision.