Phoenix Bros Footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Tito
Mass Poster

Re: Phoenix Bros Footage

Post by Tito »

why keep paying attention and fueling this guys fire!!!??if your sure about yourself and your intentions why justify anything?tom most of us know where your heart is concerning randy and "everything you have contributed on tk and ur"...its just the same old garbage that comes up from time to time its nothing new....tom your solid and everybody here and at tk knows that..theres an old chinese saying, "he who speaks is ignorant,he who remains silent,is the wise man"...something to that effect...be ez tab everybody knows where your heart is....peace!
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Tito wrote:theres an old chinese saying, "he who speaks is ignorant,he who remains silent,is the wise man"...something to that effect...be ez tab everybody knows where your heart is....peace!
Here it is Tito,
"He who speaks,doesnt know
He who knows, doesnt speak"

:D
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Is this 50k related to romeorose?his rants are in a similar classless,disrespectful vein.Schizoid for sure.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
scooterh67

Post by scooterh67 »

TAB wrote:You are a freaking moron James (right) or most likely Dogballs. You make up shit just to keep this thread and war going. Idiots like you have hurt Randy's legacy and ruined many good things on forums from wars you started, like the Documentary and any chance of this footage coming out or more of the people who knew Randy coming on boards sharing things with fans here. Not attacking anyone? You told someone they suck dick and here you go again being contradicting and flaming gee, let me see, first calling me wacked now saying I am having a cut of money and a middle man, this is really funny and grabbing at straws on that one buddy. Saying I try to act like I know Randys family which I have only talked to them at the memorials which I have only stated and is true, you say I misled people but dont say how. As meadsie said and thanks btw, I have been up front about everything I know and if you mean the fact I was caught between the Bros and people knowing, I stated that too, idiot. I still ended up letting people know. So you loose there again. I don't give a shit what you think you are grabbing at straws just to flame the board and just give false info. Yea I am attacking you now,You are HILARIOUS and don't have a clue just making up shit just like Dogballs does. Fact is I seen the footage you havne't ha ha ha ha.. :P and that kills you, you piece of crap or dog crap I should say. :P
oth wrote:Is this 50k related to romeorose?his rants are in a similar classless,disrespectful vein.Schizoid for sure.

Tab, I must say that I think your right and have a bad feeling that our so called Randy Rhoads fan is back! STEVE BELVINS!!!!! A.K.A. Dogfall?? I think that was his name? Always starting a fight and seemed to know everything. He took the fun out of being a Randy Rhoads fan for a lot of the members in the community including me with all the crap that he started here and R.R.us.

I could be wrong! But, I don't know??

With that being said! Today would of been Randy's 55th Birthday! Hard to believe!

Take Care!
Scott

Post by 50K »

Wrong Again!
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

I just logged back in after a while..so, does this topic have any useful information or is it just a rant? I don't want to read through nine pages just to find out I have no more information than what previously had been stated in TAB's original post.
Thanks,
Axeman
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
jimiforrest

Post by jimiforrest »

The discussions relevant to the original post is covered on the first page or two. The rest is just fodder. LOL
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

I rarely check the 'General' section of the site these days, but having read the last five posts I'm going to assume reading this thread would be a waste of time?! :P

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Every post I made is essential reading... the rest is not so important :wink: :wink: :roll:

Just Kidding!
rice_pudding
Mass Poster

Post by rice_pudding »

Don't worry Paul, I always check your posts! 8) :lol:

Rob
www.rstorey.co.uk
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

Shit like this that goes on in these forums is why I don't participate much.

Trigger I suggest, the you ban these flamers and trolls. It gets old and it really hurts the community. I know you guys are not big on that but I figure I would through it out there.

50K wrote:Oth don't you have some Kelly Garni Dick to suck?
I'm a Randy fan not a family fan lol.

Oth you could right to your senator and complain that people are complaining about that wacky job Doug Rhoads. I could care less what you think fuck off Oth. :)
Comments like this really do nothing for the board. Just sayin'.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

?If you carn't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen... Or fuck off to TK....LOL!!!!
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

TK is pretty slow these days. Shame, we don't want any RR community to disappear.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

dmnjr wrote:TK is pretty slow these days.
Slowed to a stop would be more fitting.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

People grow up and move on. TK was more older fans... the younger generation has mixed in more with us old farts here at UR so it stays active, although it gets pretty slow here, too.