Phoenix Bros Footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TAB
Madman

Re: Phoenix Bros Footage

Post by TAB »

googly moogly
Last edited by TAB on Sat Jul 06, 2019 3:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

TAB you did good, then and now. Dakota F'd it up and all the newer, younger members here need to accept that the issue has been discussed, read the archives and seek new sources of footage.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Paul Wolfe wrote:TAB you did good, then and now. Dakota F'd it up
Sorry if I missed this, but did Dakoto approach these brothers for the doc then?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

As I recall, Pete & Dakota approached everyone about stuff at the time... then burnt lots of bridges...

Post by 50K »

I'm one of those that lurk this site. I was there during the conversation with the brothers and my friend Peter. I know for a fact that a certain (someone) was acting as a deal maker pre- 25th Doc day. According to this certain someone..the brothers wanted 50 K for the footage. This certain someone was trying to play Dakota and Sharon Osbourne into a bidding war so don't post this sympathy bullshit for these guys TAB .

The reason the footage will not be released is because of the legal threats from Sharon Osbourne.
During the time of the taping, no release was given to the Brothers to film it. The brothers have no rights to Ozzy or Randy's image and the Rhoads family would never sign anything unless through Sharon and she played that card to stop them. The problem with this site and others like it is ...you people are only privileged to lies and deceptions and mis-information by wacked out people like TAB and Dr. Fred and others that play the " I know the family" card. ie. RR.US ..Kelly Garni and so on. This is a revolving circle jerk that will never end. You people remind me of those who followed Charles Manson. "People only act this way about dead people, its just weird."
Rudy Sarzo

Sad but true.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Speaking for yourself?
Why so harsh on tab?Who cares if hes trying to mend fences.Youre making a big deal about nothing.Your info is what anybody can and has surmised as to what the bros motivations are.Youre not providing anything new that hasnt already been speculated about or conjectured. FAIL.And i thought i was a PIA!
Give us something new.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

50K wrote:Sad but true.
Perfect description of a first time poster who hides behind a screen name and claims to have privileged information on a subject.

So:

A - Give us your name.

B - How did you come by the information about how much was being asked for this film?

C - How do you know what Sharon Osbourne and Delores Rhoads have agreed on.

D - What laws would be broken by selling this film? Specific laws, by the way, not generalizations.

When you can answer those questions, you'll have respect and a we'll accept your point of view.

As it stands now, you sound like you just want to bash Kelly Garni and UR...
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

GOOD TRY 50 STEVE TAKE YOUR BULLSHIT SOMEWHERE ELSE!AND DONT BE SUCH A BITCH TO STAIN RUDYS NAME HIDING BEHIND YOUR NORMAL SHIT!!YOU GAVE YOURSELF AWAY IN YOUR DESCRIPTION BUDDY!!YOU AINT THAT SMART SO YOU IS OWNED MY BRUTHA!!!NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Post by 50K »

A - Give us your name.

My name is not important Mr.Wolfe, I'm sure most of you will agree?

B - How did you come by the information about how much was being asked for this film?

I was invited by Peter & AJ to the memorial and was standing near the conversations. During the preparations for that day, I also attended a party where those involved were discussing the brothers price for the footage. Peter said that Sharon was already making threats to try and get them to hand over the footage. I heard this first hand not privileged unless you consider me having a drink with friends (privileged).. well on the other hand I guess I was. It is nice to have friends.

C - How do you know what Sharon Osbourne and Delores Rhoads have agreed on.

I think it is well known! when it comes to Ozzy and Randy together, the Osbourne's and Mrs.Rhoads communicate. This would be called business. Agreed?

D - What laws would be broken by selling this film? Specific laws, by the way, not generalizations.

I'm not really sure, Sharon puts on quiet a show when it comes to Ozzy.

Further more, it does not matter to me if you take my post with a grain of salt or say that my name is Steve (via Tito). I was reading through this site and seen the post and said "what the hell". Very few people from Burbank care for KG, that is his own doing (fact is fact) no need to bash anyone. I would say that Sharon twisted the brothers panty's in a wad.

I was amused you did not ask for the identity of the (certain someone). His name is listed in this thread. I would say there are a few reasons why people would like this footage no longer discussed. Sharon may have already acquired the footage....

regards,

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

50K wrote:A - Give us your name.

My name is not important Mr.Wolfe, I'm sure most of you will agree?

Further more, it does not matter to me if you take my post with a grain of salt or say that my name is Steve (via Tito).
So if you don't want Tito to call you Steve, then give us your name. It is important, because without your name you might as well be a 13-year-old making claims based on what you've read online.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

ahhh paul dont wast your time with this.. who cares who it is..its not gonna be seen and we can go back and forth but the bottom line is we aint gonna see much of shit brother..
shred1
Madman

Post by shred1 »

The fact that there is no audio with this footage makes its value kinda wonky, regardless.
Like the rest of you, I believe any RR footage is good footage, but, frankly, a silent concert isn't very marketable to the masses.
I'd like to think that is one of the reasons we haven't seen it....
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

shred1 wrote:The fact that there is no audio with this footage makes its value kinda wonky, regardless.
Like the rest of you, I believe any RR footage is good footage, but, frankly, a silent concert isn't very marketable to the masses.
There is an audio recording of this show that could be synced up.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Anyone here saying what their name is or isn't doesn't prove or dis-prove that they may or may not be a kid just stating what they've read online or anywhere else, it's a crazy notion. What laws could be broken by selling the footage? I don't think selling it is the issue, it's the fact that Ozzy is in it, it's his image and you can't do anything with his image without permission, same would go for Randy and his image. If it were an issue of "no permission to film" then Sharon could have her lawyer draw up paperwork and simply have the film taken off the Bros, so I don't think it's that.

Same reason Bob can't release all the tapes he has, Sharon won't let him. Audio, Visual, or both,......permission is needed to release it. The Bros, and Bob could sell anything they have to anyone they like, and then that person is stuck in the same boat. Can't do a thing with it without permission.

Post by 50K »

cableguyxx wrote:
shred1 wrote:The fact that there is no audio with this footage makes its value kinda wonky, regardless.
There is an audio recording of this show that could be synced up.

+1
Because I am behind this vale of secrecy "as for my identity" you may call me anyone you wish! this works for me.

Happy Thanksgiving !