Madman

Re: My last post about the crash.

Post by rokket »

...........oh boy.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

I bet Randy is laughing his ass off about all this religion talk.

"Look Jimi, they are fighting over ME!"
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

I wonder how famous people enjoy their stay in heaven while millions of their fans are constantly disturbing their peace. Imagine all the morons telling constantly how how great they were alive. I bet they ask divine autographs too.

Must feel like hell.
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

I'll give some insight as a Mormon:

Well heck, maybe I'll just leave it with this thought instead...

Every single one of you is loved by the Heavenly Father more than you could ever imagine.
roballyn

Post by roballyn »

Thank You, AndrewT! Nuff said.
Isodee
Cool Member

Post by Isodee »

I'd rather believe in Santa. At least he delivers the goods every year.

To each his own I guess.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

crumblycake wrote:So let me get this straight, your sky god takes, murders a human being just so your god can enjoy him or his music for him/herself.
If you want to speak on ignorance, Mr. 'crumblycake', learn the subject matter you are discussing or you are the ignorant one - this goes to all of you who speak negatively on religion, Christianity in particular. Opinions are fine, but ignorance is not. You all have the Internet, so research before making inane comments that are so easily refuted by those of us who are knowledgeable on the subject.

God created each of us and does not murder us, He transforms us into a new world that we call heaven. We do not die, we move to the next life. Those of you who choose not to follow God do not get to join Him in Heaven, that is what Christians believe. You have all been given the right, by God, to choose to believe or not believe.

Randy Rhoads was a Christian. Check the plaque at Randy's church (First Lutheran Church in Burbank, California) and read the Bible verse on it. I believe Randy would be offended by the negativity towards God, because Randy knew and loved Him.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Paul Wolfe wrote:
crumblycake wrote:So let me get this straight, your sky god takes, murders a human being just so your god can enjoy him or his music for him/herself.
If you want to speak on ignorance, Mr. 'crumblycake', learn the subject matter you are discussing or you are the ignorant one - this goes to all of you who speak negatively on religion, Christianity in particular. Opinions are fine, but ignorance is not. You all have the Internet, so research before making inane comments that are so easily refuted by those of us who are knowledgeable on the subject.

God created each of us and does not murder us, He transforms us into a new world that we call heaven. We do not die, we move to the next life. Those of you who choose not to follow God do not get to join Him in Heaven, that is what Christians believe. You have all been given the right, by God, to choose to believe or not believe.

Randy Rhoads was a Christian. Check the plaque at Randy's church (First Lutheran Church in Burbank, California) and read the Bible verse on it. I believe Randy would be offended by the negativity towards God, because Randy knew and loved Him.
...I don't think "god", if he exists, which there is no proof for one way or the other, would need anyone to speak on his behalf, to judge anyone as ignorant or otherwise.

People are free to believe whatever they like and no matter what it is they choose, nobody has the right to tell them they are right or wrong. Being a Christian or not, does not make a person any better or more 'special' than someone who isn't..... that notion, like all religion, is based on faith not fact.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

rokket that was a great point!!!!!i totally agree with you on that....i personally dont believe in religion the bible or the pope etc,BUT,i do believe in god!!!!
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Tito wrote:rokket that was a great point!!!!!i totally agree with you on that....i personally dont believe in religion the bible or the pope etc,BUT,i do believe in god!!!!
And I believe in religion but NOT God...
crumblycake

Post by crumblycake »

Paul Wolfe wrote:

Standard "Woo-Woo" at it's worst!

"Those of you who choose not to follow God do not get to join Him in Heaven" well then...FUCK GOD!
:twisted:
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

I subscribe to the theory that whoever created us did it out of love. Look at all of the wonderful things and gifts we have to share in this world!

Have a great weekend everybody!
watersfootball

Post by watersfootball »

According to Sharon, she wasn't up and Andrew aycock had previously killed a boy in a helicopter crash, which he was aware of. She said herself that Randy would of never of been allowed on the plane if Rachel was up. Everyone that was up at the time of Randy six as don airey, had no knowledge of aycocks previous flying tragedy and didn't know he had killed a boy in a helicopter before. In Rudy Sarzos book he says don airey saw thru his camera lens rand struggling at the last moments of his life to get control of the Plane over aycock, it reportedly buzzed the tour bus window, uprooted a tree, and the crashed and burst into flames. I have read on reports that Randy died from blunt head trauma I'm the crash, which probably wasn't much pain at all for the amount of time he had. I'm sorry for anyone that might not wanted of heard that but just saying. Rudy Sarsi also said in his book that Andrew aycocks wife was involved as she was standing in the doorway ofthe tour bus the whole time and Rudy Beleived that aycock in his high state of mind was trying to crash the plane into the tour bus killing his wife and every key onboard the bus and the plane. Rudy belives to his heart that Randy saved all the people on the tour bus in this way and I really am startin to belove it too
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

watersfootball wrote:According to Sharon, she wasn't up and Andrew aycock had previously killed a boy in a helicopter crash, which he was aware of. She said herself that Randy would of never of been allowed on the plane if Rachel was up. Everyone that was up at the time of Randy six as don airey, had no knowledge of aycocks previous flying tragedy and didn't know he had killed a boy in a helicopter before. In Rudy Sarzos book he says don airey saw thru his camera lens rand struggling at the last moments of his life to get control of the Plane over aycock, it reportedly buzzed the tour bus window, uprooted a tree, and the crashed and burst into flames. I have read on reports that Randy died from blunt head trauma I'm the crash, which probably wasn't much pain at all for the amount of time he had. I'm sorry for anyone that might not wanted of heard that but just saying. Rudy Sarsi also said in his book that Andrew aycocks wife was involved as she was standing in the doorway ofthe tour bus the whole time and Rudy Beleived that aycock in his high state of mind was trying to crash the plane into the tour bus killing his wife and every key onboard the bus and the plane. Rudy belives to his heart that Randy saved all the people on the tour bus in this way and I really am startin to belove it too
That would be great to believe that and I could, but recklessness is still the culprit. I guess Randy becomes a hero besides his already guitar hero stature. Who knows? It will always be a shitty confusing day for me - why people trust people they hardly know to do some flying maneuvers - I guess because I know the outcome and they didn't. If I had a time machine...