MY BOXSET STORY HAS NOW BECAME WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rrfan

MY BOXSET STORY HAS NOW BECAME WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rrfan »

I swear I am trying to keep my cool, but again I have no number to get a hold of these knucleheads! OK, The CDS they left out were sent last week. I get the package today and I open up the CD's. I notice they look very familiar. I read the red sticker on the CD's and they say: BRILLIANTLY REMASTERED TRACKS, COMPLETELY RE-RECORDED BASS AND DRUM PERORMANCE BY ROBERT TRUILLO, AND MIKE BORDIN............YES LADIES AND GENTLEMEN THEY SENT ME THE 2002 REMASTERS!!!!!!!! I AM NOW FURIOUS BEYOND BELIEF, AND STILL I HAVE NO DVD YET, AND THEY CANT TELL ME WHEN I WILL RECEIVE IT. GOD, IF I ONLY COULD SPEAK TO SOMEONE ON THE PHONE AT SONY MY DIRECT!!!!! IM THINKING THEY JUST NEED TO SEND ME A BRAND NEW BOX SET AND BE DONE WITH THIS, THIS IS TOTALLY REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!
Stiltzkin

Re: MY BOXSET STORY HAS NOW BECAME WORSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Stiltzkin »

that sucks.
you oughta contact the store you bought it from
and make your complaint.
rrfan

Post by rrfan »

I bought it from the OZZY store, and i have sent them an email too, no response at all
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Did you pay with credit card? If so see if you can dispute the charges.
rrfan

Post by rrfan »

I paid thru paypal
houselabdj

Post by houselabdj »

You can still dispute the paypal charges , they have I think a 90 day period from the time you sent payment . Paypal will notify them on YOUR behalf saying something like on the order sort of twisting their arm " please resolve this ......if not full amt . will be debited from YOUR ( Ozzys camp ) account " . That's one of the good qualities of Paypal , they are getting more serious as more disputes pop up from people getting scammed , ripped off , etc ,
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

$HARRRRRRRRRRRRRONNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!1!!
Phantom

Post by Phantom »

Wow that sucks...they probably have a warehouse full of those cds though so there trying to get rid of them any way they can but it's insulting that they would think you might not notice.
Sinister Realm-Epic traditional Metal www.reverbnation.com/sinisterrealm
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Also, if you Paypal account is connected to your credit card (in other words if it draws from your credit card) you can still file a dispute with your Credit Card company. Yes, you can file a dispute with Paypal, but it's much easier to win these type of things if you go thru your credit card company. Good luck, and keep us posted!
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

damn, that SUCKS. I hope you can dispute the charge and erase the purchase. Hopefully, those where you bought it will just do the right thing and send you out a new one.
DaveRX

Post by DaveRX »

OM F*&^&God!!! What a Friggin Nightmare!!!!! I was pissed cuz I didnt get mine thur-sat & had to wait long weekend!!!! Its Just Unbelievable your story!!!! Man You should get it free I mean Ozzy.com it having some Quiz to win a box??? My heart Really goes out to you...I mean that is Not Even Funny for the DVD & Disc to be missing & then the ReRecordings....wheres the Hidden Candid camera??
clashradio
Cool Member

Post by clashradio »

I'll gladly burn you anything you need untill you get this resolved.
randyrulz

Post by randyrulz »

clashradio wrote:I'll gladly burn you anything you need untill you get this resolved.

Send me a PM.............
dasboot

Post by dasboot »

Ouch! Salt in the wound. Better had they not bothered at all. What a nightmare.
"He could interpret blazing renditions of his compositions as easily as taking a breath"-Rudy Sarzo
mauk 1

Post by mauk 1 »

rrfan wrote:I bought it from the OZZY store, and i have sent them an email too, no response at all
So did I... I called ,, and Emailed them last week...I got this response......

Hello,

Thank you for your email. We regret that the item you requested, Ozzy Osbourne 30th Anniversary Deluxe Box Set , is currently on backorder at this time. The demand for this item has been greater than anticipated and we will ship your merchandise out as soon as we receive more in stock. We expect another shipment from the manufacturer within next 1 - 4 weeks. Please note that you have not been charged for the backordered merchandise and you are welcome to cancel at anytime.

We value your business and thank you for your patience. If you have any further questions or concerns, feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

Becky
Live Nation Merchandise Customer Service

So I may get mine in JULY :shock:

*%$#@^*!#$
ImageImage