Hate To Ask This

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

AceVader
Cool Member

Re: Hate To Ask This

Post by AceVader »

TheMrAxeman wrote:ALRIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I didnt say I had it lol. I'm working on it though.
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
fortress wrote:Do you really think this site will be close because someone linked a youtube link?? they will remove the youtube vid before...
Providing those direct 'megaupload' links here we are worried about......
You might want to check the ultimate free audio section. hint, hint.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

chasmcneal wrote:
fortress wrote:Do you really think this site will be close because someone linked a youtube link?? they will remove the youtube vid before...
Providing those direct 'megaupload' links here we are worried about......
You might want to check the ultimate free audio section. hint, hint.
Yep:
Alex wrote:If anything, you should have a look at the audio section of this site.
These are bootlegs not meant for sales anyways.
With the box-stuff it's a little different, they made a product meant to be sold, they put real effort in it to put it on the market.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
jasonmusicman
Cool Member

Post by jasonmusicman »

Guys get a reality check, this is a randy rhoads forum not a file sharing forum, we are here to talk about randy not get into arguments with who is right or wrong on this, The people who are right are the moderators and site owner if they say no sharing of links thats it.
instead of arguing lets get back to all things randy.

Jas.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

TheMrAxeman wrote:
Cryptic Night wrote:I don't think he joined the site because of the box set.

Just putting that out there.
i thought he meant he wasn't interested in randy/ozzy stuff anymore...whoops
Alex joined this site in '06, and he's not the only one who gets bored with Ozzy/Randy. Face it, there is precious little to listen to, so it can get old. Yeah there are lots of boots, but aside from a different squeal here and there, they are mostly the same thing over and over, which also gets old.

Alex was and is a fan, he (and I) simply don't care enough to buy this new repackaging of the same old thing. Please respect that.
chasmcneal

Post by chasmcneal »

Yep:
Alex wrote:If anything, you should have a look at the audio section of this site.
With the box-stuff it's a little different, they made a product meant to be sold, they put real effort in it to put it on the market.
[/quote]

Hint Hint someone may or may not have posted direct links to ripped material from a recent, commercial, Ozzy release: try looking instead of blanket condescension. :wink: That is, if you are serious about the direct linking of pirated boxset material posing a legitimate threat to this site.
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

[/quote]

I think you once again forgot that you can find links to download QR1 and QR2 in the Audio Section. They are not bootlegs, they are fully fledged albums that were meant to be sold, and were for a while. Still are if you look in the right places online.

With that said, what would you call all those singles in the Audio Section? They are not boots, they are songs that were featured in albums that were sold. The singles themselves may have even been sold at one time or another. Also, what about the Crazy Train and Mr. Crowley master tracks from the Guitar Hero game? Those are not bootlegs, are they?

With all of those, they made an effort to put them on the market. They made a product that was meant to be sold, but now you can readily download them in the Audio Section.

Does that not go against what you were saying?
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
fortress
Madman

Post by fortress »

[/quote]

I think you once again forgot that you can find links to download QR1 and QR2 in the Audio Section. They are not bootlegs, they are fully fledged albums that were meant to be sold, and were for a while. Still are if you look in the right places online.

With that said, what would you call all those singles in the Audio Section? They are not boots, they are songs that were featured in albums that were sold. The singles themselves may have even been sold at one time or another. Also, what about the Crazy Train and Mr. Crowley master tracks from the Guitar Hero game? Those are not bootlegs, are they?

With all of those, they made an effort to put them on the market. They made a product that was meant to be sold, but now you can readily download them in the Audio Section.

Does that not go against what you were saying?[/quote]

+10000000000000 people just talk bullshit.. Some thing here are not legal but they cry about a youtube link... Sorry but its bullshit..

Msg to the Admin, if you want to be fair and not let a youtube link (its youtube to decide of they need to remove the link or not), just delete the audio section... that's it

The biggest musician forum ,harmony central, have tons of youtube link featuring illegal stuff by your standard, and, to my knoweldge, they are still in operation and much bigger than this underground Randy rhoads fan site...
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

chasmcneal wrote:

Hint Hint someone may or may not have posted direct links to ripped material from a recent, commercial, Ozzy release: try looking instead of blanket condescension. :wink: That is, if you are serious about the direct linking of pirated boxset material posing a legitimate threat to this site.
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Cryptic Night wrote:
[

Does that not go against what you were saying?
I rarely browse that section but since you so kindly pointed it out,
I made an effort in cleaning those links up :) if I however missed something,
feel free to let me know :)
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Stiltzkin wrote:I rarely browse that section but since you so kindly pointed it out,
I made an effort in cleaning those links up :) if I however missed something,
feel free to let me know :)
I do recall many a people pointing out the Audio Section before my post there (I even pointed it out earlier in this thread), but only when I call things out by name do you delete them? :wink:
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Cryptic Night wrote:I think you once again forgot that you can find links to download QR1 and QR2 in the Audio Section. They are not bootlegs, they are fully fledged albums that were meant to be sold, and were for a while. Still are if you look in the right places online.
I thought they weren't sold anymore? :?
To make them still available we had them up for the people here......

For stuff that people can't buy anymore it feels a little different to me. (we are not disturbing actual sales then, also we don't make a $$ from something we don't own, that wouldn't feel right to me) Though this is my opinion and for sure can be debated too, this is not an easy subject....

But I agree we may need a closer look to our audio section though!
(we do have a discussion about this in the mod section right now)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

How about someone rip the iso of the dvd and upload it somewhere and share the link via PM. No not Peter Margolis... LOL
Nobody post the link on the forum but just PM it to everyone that wants it. Case closed!!!
chilinvilin
Cool Member

Post by chilinvilin »

Oh and can I have first crack at downloading the files? LOL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

i want it!
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com