then watch this
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B17dlbWw ... re=related
...either this is obvious, or a huge huge huge coincidence! :D
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Jazznroll
Madman

Re: Peter Margolis and Ozzy realization

Post by Jazznroll »

Its the first time ive seen that photo after about a year for lookin for it so cheers, im suprised nobody who'd seen it pointed this out before, good detective work.
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

Doesnt look like he is wearing the same thing, the necklace is way different and in the vid it looks like a brown shirt, while the pic it looks black. Or am I looking at the wrong thing maybe?
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

Both shirts looked black to me but it is a different necklace.
Live Life Stronger Than Death
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

a big nope on the comparison bro!!i do want to know what happend to the 3rd film on randy sharon mentioned?conversations in the studio etc?
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Agreed. Not the same shirt or necklace IMO.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
GuitarJoe
Cool Member

Post by GuitarJoe »

Background sure looks the same though...
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

AceVader wrote:Doesnt look like he is wearing the same thing, the necklace is way different and in the vid it looks like a brown shirt, while the pic it looks black. Or am I looking at the wrong thing maybe?
def a brown shirt in the vid....it certainly is ozzy in both :P ....

obviously when peter wanted ozzy for his doco he went to his house, isn't that all we're seeing with the pic??....The footage may have come from peter but we won't know that until he or someone (come on anyone say something) actually talks about the damned thing....I think damned was the right word there sady
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Even if he did wear the same clothes it says really nothing, because how many people do wear the same clothes only once...?
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
barossadude

Post by barossadude »

Well what really gets me thinking is this: Ever since the little snippet from the doco of where Ozzy watches the Palladium footage for the 1st time & he says "I've never seen this, I thought I've seen it all" emerged a few weeks ago & also knowing that Ozzy himself is a BIG collector of anything Sabbath & his solo career (bootleg recordings, home videos, posters etc etc etc) - I just cant stop thinking what other footage is he on about?? Is Ozzy refering to footage he has, footage that is readily avaliable on You-tube, footage that some one else has & he has seen etc. Put all that together - I just cant stop thinking that there is DEFINITELY more footage of Randy out there that we havent seen...
"Rock n' Roll's universal" - Bon Scott, AC/DC
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

barossadude wrote:I just cant stop thinking that there is DEFINITELY more footage of Randy out there that we havent seen...
so why do you think this NEW footage is the one ozzy decides needs to be released and not any other stuff he might have????....simple answer is there probably isn't any more or some will say the other stuff has bob & lee :lol:

If something new comes out for the 25th ann of tribute or for the 30th of randy's death I will eat my hat
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

sytharnia wrote:
barossadude wrote:I just cant stop thinking that there is DEFINITELY more footage of Randy out there that we havent seen...
so why do you think this NEW footage is the one ozzy decides needs to be released and not any other stuff he might have????....simple answer is there probably isn't any more or some will say the other stuff has bob & lee :lol:

If something new comes out for the 25th ann of tribute or for the 30th of randy's death I will eat my hat

there most likely isn't any other "footage" out there.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

halo8th wrote:
sytharnia wrote:

there most likely isn't any other "footage" out there.
Believing there isn't more is more unlikely to me then believing there is more out there.
For instance: the ET footage is out there but they didn't use it...... They 'suddenly' come with '82 news footage unknown to anyone. Same for that Palladium footage. Really wonder how the stumbed on that.....? We have Bill Shelly around who says he has footage, also there is a certain Dave T. who said something very interesting about pro-shot.

Hence how 'easily' they came with new audio we never had any notice of. Out there is still Southampton 1980 and Montreal '81, most if it they didn't even use yet! How many of us would believe they had another (third) '81 pro-audio show other then Cleveland or Montreal?
Also the DOAM rehearsals, nobody can tell me they didn't capture things with such a big stage setup. Spending $ 250000 for that stage, but not having any $$ for a guy with a simple super8 to capture stuff.... But yet they already did on a 'birthday' party when Bob & Lee were still there? :P (what about when they recorded Blizzard and Diary... nothing? :? )
I think they are sitting on lots of more stuff we can't even imagine they have....... (but can't prove it)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

The Flying Dutchman wrote: Believing there isn't more is more unlikely to me then believing there is more out there.
For instance: the ET footage is out there but they didn't use it...... They 'suddenly' come with '82 news footage unknown to anyone. Same for that Palladium footage. Really wonder how the stumbed on that.....? We have Bill Shelly around who says he has footage, also there is a certain Dave T. who said something very interesting about pro-shot.

Hence how 'easily' they came with new audio we never had any notice of. Out there is still Southampton 1980 and Montreal '81, most if it they didn't even use yet! How many of us would believe they had another (third) '81 pro-audio show other then Cleveland or Montreal?
Also the DOAM rehearsals, nobody can tell me they didn't capture things with such a big stage setup. Spending $ 250000 for that stage, but not having any $$ for a guy with a simple super8 to capture stuff.... But yet they already did on a 'birthday' party when Bob & Lee were still there? :P (what about when they recorded Blizzard and Diary... nothing? :? )
I think they are sitting on lots of more stuff we can't even imagine they have....... (but can't prove it)
and Arizona Bros! :D
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

and sharon said before they are sitting on tons of stuff but cant release it...the new mexico footage is under mtv 2 i think? i wonder wht they were gonna do with it before the obvious happend?