Interview with Bob Daisley on unreleased Randy rehearsals!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Sky
Madman

Re: Interview with Bob Daisley on unreleased Randy rehearsal

Post by Sky »

shred1 wrote:
Its because we already knew the story and now, we just learn some new details but we already knew what happened...
Exactly.
This my last comment on this.

Anyone here who will not admit that Bob's book was hyped as 'the truth finally being told' for the last couple of seasons is in complete denial.

It's title is For Fact's Sake, referring to...... what?

Google Bob Daisley. See what news articles come up.

I'm done on this one. Actually that happened a long time ago.
Enjoy the book, I bet it is a good read.

You're done on this one? Well thank fuck for that Shred, you have far too many issues and personal bitterness where Bob is concerned for it to be healthy. I doubt that you'll ever read the book that you were so keen to design the cover for, so you will never be able to judge whether you know the whole story let alone understand what the title was all about, but his sense of humour is a clue. You're mistaken in thinking that publishers weren't interested in For Facts Sake, I know because I attended the meetings. Ultimately, it was Bob who made the decisions about who would be involved in the publishing and how his book would look, and he's over the moon with the feedback that he's received. And yes, it IS a good read!
"Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain't goin' away." - Elvis Presley
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

shred1 wrote:
Its because we already knew the story and now, we just learn some new details but we already knew what happened...
Exactly.
This my last comment on this.

Anyone here who will not admit that Bob's book was hyped as 'the truth finally being told' for the last couple of seasons is in complete denial.

It's title is For Fact's Sake, referring to...... what?

Google Bob Daisley. See what news articles come up.

I'm done on this one. Actually that happened a long time ago.
Enjoy the book, I bet it is a good read.

It's title is For Fact's Sake, referring to...... what? ............For fucks sake Shred 1.....get a grip!
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

It is a good read Shred1.......you should read it, ya might learn something.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Hey Sky......what Shred1 fails to realise is who actually knows Bob, as you do, and communicates with him on a weekly, sometimes, daily basis. I'm also glad to hear the new pre-amp worked well for him on the latest project.