Ozzy Diary photo outtakes

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

hansolo
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Diary photo outtakes

Post by hansolo »

Some alt ones on here - to be convenient.
Attachments
1OZZYman.jpg
1oozmannn.jpg
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Rant self-edited. I thought I was being funny and making a point about absolutes but I am in the wrong on this one.
Last edited by hansolo on Fri May 27, 2011 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

well you make a few good points on this but it should be posted in the religion/atheist thread dont you think?
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

Well, I'm not offended because I really love the fact that people are free to believe what they want, and I think that's great.

I'm actually a Mormon, and I truly believe in the Celestial Kingdom of heaven, and I believe that Jesus Christ was definitely the son of God, and that he loves us and wants us to treat other people the way he did (by showing love, humility, diligence, patience, ect towards other people).

I think the greatest thing about having Christ in your life is that you place all of your focus and love on other people. I've personally found that the happier I am in life, the more it's because I am helping other people (whether it's helping them clean their home, helping give them a ride somewhere, helping talk with them if they need someone to talk to, buying random little gifts for people).

Life is great. Enjoy it while it lasts, cause it's short. Eternity is even better. Look around. The world is becoming a very scary place, and the sad thing is, we're all good people. We just struggle sometimes to show love and kindness for others. That's what it's all about. This (the reason why we are here) was all done out of love.
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

Worst case scenario - Christ isn't the Son of God. Someday I will die, and whoever/whatever created me would have to think "hey, this guy really put others before himself." I'd be happy with that. I've accepted the fact that I'm no better or worse than anyone else in the world, and I love it. We're all just people. That's the truth.
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

I am humbled by your kindness and words. Peace on earth...
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

Thanks so much. Man, I am no better or worse than you or anyone else in the world. I love you man! Now, let's talk about Randy!!! Lol.

Have a good Memorial day weekend:-)
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Great pics hansolo Thanks bro!
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

AndrewT1976 wrote:Well, I'm not offended because I really love the fact that people are free to believe what they want, and I think that's great.

I'm actually a Mormon, and I truly believe in the Celestial Kingdom of heaven, and I believe that Jesus Christ was definitely the son of God, and that he loves us and wants us to treat other people the way he did (by showing love, humility, diligence, patience, ect towards other people).

I think the greatest thing about having Christ in your life is that you place all of your focus and love on other people. I've personally found that the happier I am in life, the more it's because I am helping other people (whether it's helping them clean their home, helping give them a ride somewhere, helping talk with them if they need someone to talk to, buying random little gifts for people).

Eternity is even better. Look around. The world is becoming a very scary place, and the sad thing is, we're all good people. We just struggle sometimes to show love and kindness for others. That's what it's all about. This (the reason why we are here) was all done out of love.
South Park had an excellent episode about Mormonism.
Also,If you live in utah and are not mormon,mormons treat you like an outcast.So much for brotherly love.
Not much different from other religions.
Mormonism was created by a guy who claimed he found 2 gold plates which sent him a 'message' via a special hat!You cant take this quackery for real!Religious people conform their reality to their beleifs.This is the dubious 'leap of faith'.Instead people should conform their beliefs to reality.
Dont mean to offend anybody but when religion is being touted i have to be the counterpoint.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

well, that's not 100% true, but I love you anyways man. Just like a lot of things in life, there are misconceptions that spread like wildfire, and everyone believes what they are being told.

Anyways - I hear where you are coming from, but honestly man, unless you really know any Mormon's personally and have had in depth conversations about the LDS church, you'll always be left to hearing things through the grapevine.

Unfortunately, South Park is not the ideal source for accurate information.

Anyways - just thought I'd give my two cents. I've never lived in Salt Lake City, and have only visited there once in my life. But, honestly, while it may feel that Mormon's are "leaving people out if they aren't Mormon" it's really the exact opposite. We really love non-Mormon's and just want to do whatever we can to help them have a great life. Me personally, I don't try and convert people. I just wanna see people happy and healthy.

Have a great Memorial Day!
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Good people come in all colors and religions. I try to be a good person but If you haven't noticed, I have my problems. I am a center brain thinker, meaning some people are more right lobe and some left lobe. I sometimes can't shut off at night. I know this sounds like BS but a center thinker is a classic over-thinker (not as cool as it sounds) sometimes you think something sounds good one minute, bad the next (I still haven't ordered the box set. I regret that I didn't earlier. I don't think it will be in stores on Tuesday, unless the stores completely have no idea (I doubt that) and was on the phone for 25min.). That's why I go by Hansolo. He is the classic duel character, bad one minute then saving your life. I was wrong to post my thoughts on certain religions on here but it sounded real good at the time...
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

It's all cool man! I love Han Solo. Huge Star Wars fan right here.

Was Randy a Star Wars fan? -Anybody??-
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

i was just thinking the same thing andrew about randy and star wars
btw i love star wars
you guys gotta check this out
http://originaltrilogy.com/forum/topic. ... opic/5942/
its amazing what this guy has done!
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
SLAGER
Cool Member

Post by SLAGER »

AndrewT1976 wrote:Worst case scenario - Christ isn't the Son of God. Someday I will die, and whoever/whatever created me would have to think "hey, this guy really put others before himself." I'd be happy with that. I've accepted the fact that I'm no better or worse than anyone else in the world, and I love it. We're all just people. That's the truth.
So true...thanks Andrew for your willingess to put that out there. I respect that greatly!