Mass Poster

Re: New Clip up on Ozzy's facebook

Post by cableguyxx »

LAME :lol: :x
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

it is..gives you an idea how its gonna be...i can tell you i wont be in line or preordering shit kid!!!ill be goin the alternate route im afraid!!!!
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

Tito wrote:it is..gives you an idea how its gonna be...i can tell you i wont be in line or preordering shit kid!!!ill be goin the alternate route im afraid!!!!
so from 40'sec you can tell what the whole doco's gonna be like :shock: shit you must be a psychic :roll:

I get the feeling you would have downloaded this no matter what is on it...right
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

What a Lame Tease,I Cant wait any more,wheres the Full Trailer??
WAR IN D

Post by WAR IN D »

I have to agree. Saying the box set will basically suck based off a 40 second "teaser trailer" with Ozzy talking about himself? C'mon folks.. If you take out the stuttering and all that mess, it's probably more like 20 seconds of actual usefull information.

For example. If you were to take this in the same context and only see a "teaser" of the interview of Ozzy that appears on the After Hours recording, then by the same reasoning After Hours would have been a total waste of time. See my point?

The fact of the matter is, none of us can speak intelligently about the box set because none of us have seen it. But to dismiss it out of hand because of a 40 second trailer about Ozzy talking about his beginnings is just ludicrous. I mean, after all... The man had to start somewhere. :wink:
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

I guess this is the first of many teasers that are going to be given to us from now on until release. Dont expect everything to be about randy, it is ozzys boxset plus its focused more on the period, who was involved etc and the great times they had.
AndrewT1976
Madman

Post by AndrewT1976 »

Man, this new box set is being analyzed to death. Lol. They could show a 2 second clip of Randy eating French fries, and everyone would be analyzing the wallpaper in the background wondering what city and what restaurant it is, and then they would try and read Rudy's book or some other book that would identify the moment. Funny thing is - I feel the same way! I wanna know the story behind EVERYTHING Randy related. Lol:)
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

cableguyxx wrote:LAME :lol: :x
Seriously! :lol:
halo8th
Cool Member

Post by halo8th »

it is being analyzed to death. In reality, like myself, the only people interested in the Randy stuff are people that lurk around here for the most part.
This is release is all about Ozzy, not Randy. Not surprising.....
dannyahansen
Mass Poster

Post by dannyahansen »

WAR IN D wrote:I have to agree. Saying the box set will basically suck based off a 40 second "teaser trailer" with Ozzy talking about himself? C'mon folks.. If you take out the stuttering and all that mess, it's probably more like 20 seconds of actual usefull information.
I found no useful info in that teaser. "It was really great". Yeah, could you expound on that Ozzy?

Oh well.
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

halo8th wrote:This is release is all about Ozzy, not Randy. Not surprising.....
Not surprising in the least.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Axemeister wrote:I guess this is the first of many teasers that are going to be given to us from now on until release. Dont expect everything to be about randy, it is ozzys boxset plus its focused more on the period, who was involved etc and the great times they had.
It will be very interesting to see if Kerslake & Daisley get so much as a mention. I bet the focus goes straight to the Sarzo, Aldridge line up. If they don't get a mention i think thats just down right 100% ignorant. To set the record straight and to have them back on the albums and then totaly blank the pair of them. They cannot tell the Blizzard story without those 2 vital ingredients. A bitter pill for the O's to swallow and if they don't get mentioned. You could see that this whole package has been planned from the start, when Trojillo and Bordin redone those albums.
WAR IN D

Post by WAR IN D »

dannyahansen wrote:I found no useful info in that teaser. "It was really great". Yeah, could you expound on that Ozzy?

Oh well.
I guess what I meant to say what if you take out all the stuttering, there was about 20 seconds of coherant thought in there... LOL!

Of course, that wasn't my point but I digress.. :wink: