32 years ago RR remembered.

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

rokket
Madman

Re: 29 years ago RR remembered.

Post by rokket »

dasboot wrote:I had never heard of a wrongful death suite till now, although I always thought there should have been one. A lawsuit like this tends to bring out a lot of facts. Anyone know the outcome? The coach company is totally liable as Aycock was on the clock doing a job and then he got everyone killed (even if RY caused the crash by panicking) . The plaintiff lawyers were correct in citing Rhoads' potential for future income. I mean, the guy has made millions dead-think of everything he would have gone on to do and money from live shows, endorsements, etc.
I would have thought that IF he took the plane without permission (which is debatable, after all who's going to say they gave him permission and take that wrap...yeah no one.) then you'd think a lawsuit would be against his, Aycock, estate. How can you implicate The Coach Company owners, the plane owner etc, when they would be excempt from it because what Aycock did was unlawful.

i.e , if you own say a fast food take away store, I'm employed there, but one day I steal the business car, pick up two friends, crash it and we all die, how are YOU responsible. I broke the law, therefore you can't be held accountable for that. However, if I asked you if I could take the company car and you said yes, and it's during work hours, i.e I'm on the clock, then you have a duty of care and liability, and if you knew I didn't have a proper license then you'd really be in the s**t...........
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

rokket wrote:Tour bus parked at mansion before the crash on that morning.
Thnx for that pic Rokket, so just 1 hour before the crash... :shock: always wondered how that place looked like when it happened.
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

The Flying Dutchman wrote:
Thnx for that pic Rokket, so just 1 hour before the crash... :shock: always wondered how that place looked like when it happened.
Apparently so, but then it's also been said the photo looks fake..so who knows
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

rokket wrote:
If Jake did take that photo he must of had a good walk. To give that photo some scope. Those 2 trees are across the airstrip and then 2 fields away. See them in the photo below thats the tree at a diagonal / in the distance.
I could of understood if it was a photo taking of the bus as the plane was taking off or landing, but its well away from the airstrip and taking from the ground ?.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Maybe this helps:
Attachments
Img15.e.JPG
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

Apparently so, but then it's also been said the photo looks fake..so who knows[/quote]
If Jake did take that photo he must of had a good walk. To give that photo some scope. Those 2 trees are across the airstrip and then 2 fields away. See them in the photo below thats the tree at a diagonal / in the distance.
I could of understood if it was a photo taking of the bus as the plane was taking off or landing, but its well away from the airstrip and taking from the ground ?.
Image[/quote]

I don't know why or how far he walked, were there limitations on how far he could walk and in what direction? did he often go on morning walks? was he a keen photographer and spotted other things to photograph some reasonable distance away so he just went for a walk for something to do? I have no answers to any of that.....no idea.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

rokket wrote:Apparently so, but then it's also been said the photo looks fake..so who knows
Image[/quote]

I don't know why or how far he walked, were there limitations on how far he could walk and in what direction? did he often go on morning walks? was he a keen photographer and spotted other things to photograph some reasonable distance away so he just went for a walk for something to do? I have no answers to any of that.....no idea.[/quote]
Don't question the reason why, look at the obvious. If the pic is from that time how come trees that are not in the 1982 pics are in the black & white pic. The fence has been photo shopped over the bus and its BS. If he did go for a walk would he of went the long way round. Or did he just waltz over the runway. And then head for the otherside so he could photograph a field. Come on Rokket you'd cause an argument in an ellivator on your own.
rokket
Madman

Post by rokket »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:
rokket wrote:Apparently so, but then it's also been said the photo looks fake..so who knows
I don't know why or how far he walked, were there limitations on how far he could walk and in what direction? did he often go on morning walks? was he a keen photographer and spotted other things to photograph some reasonable distance away so he just went for a walk for something to do? I have no answers to any of that.....no idea.[/quote]
Don't question the reason why, look at the obvious. If the pic is from that time how come trees that are not in the 1982 pics are in the black & white pic. The fence has been photo shopped over the bus and its BS. If he did go for a walk would he of went the long way round. Or did he just waltz over the runway. And then head for the otherside so he could photograph a field. Come on Rokket you'd cause an argument in an ellivator on your own.[/quote]

Maybe it is fake then, must be someone with a lot of time on their hands, and you'd have to be pretty darn good with photo shop I imagine, to pull this one off. We'll call it fake. The same photo was used in this video too, guess it did the rounds, which doesn't surprise me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyIIP83_QDw
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: 32 years ago RR remembered.

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I pulled this one out of the archives to let you's guys see how the newspapers announced the death of Randy.
Fozzy41
Madman

Post by Fozzy41 »

Its been a while since I've read through some of those old clips, to this day it still gets to me everytime I look through them old press reports. A sad sad day.
You can't kill Rock 'n Roll
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I found this over at ebay interesting read from 'May 1982' pity the lower section is not complete but you get the general idea..
Attachments
Ozzy article 1982.JPG
mojopin70
Mass Poster

Post by mojopin70 »

rokket wrote:

HI there yes this photo is fake. When i say fake it has been manipulated you can clearly see the bus has been "edited" in.Very poor attempt to recreate the " scene" from newer existing photos of the house.
"If I knew then what I know now, I'd have made five albums with them" Ozzy Osbourne

It's regret, i think that really is the worst kind of pain, yeah guilt is bad, and sadness is bad, but regret is the sickly combination of both.