Documentary - Ray of Hope!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

fortress
Madman

Re: Documentary - Ray of Hope!

Post by fortress »

i'M done with it since a long time. We will never see anything new about Randy.. LIke someone else said, i dont understand what's that damn problem with Randy legacy. We have tons of stuff from others artists but its like a taboo talking about Randy materials.. Its just ridiculous..
thepolkadots

Post by thepolkadots »

did some one for real post pictures of randys dead body here??? i just read that in a above post and want to know if that was really done.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Whipper wrote:Well, that's the last time I ever let myself get excited about the possibility of any new RR material until it's actually in my hands!!! This whole Blevins soap opera is all new for me, so I didn't even suspect anything of the sort when I came across it on FB, so sorry about that. :|
Thats OK, it just gets ugly when anything that person says is taken notice of! he is just a cancer on the community but he has to hide behind false ID's to spread his lies and unpleasentness.

The polka dots,

Yes photographs were added which were not great quality of the accident scene which showed it roped off and circles had been added to demonstrate where body parts were lying!
It only stayed on site for a few minutes before it was noticed and delted.
It takes a sick person to post something like that I remember one 'person' saying (long ago) that us RR fans would really get a kick out of anything and suggested that we would even wish to see photo's or RR dead remains and relish them!
As we all know this is just sick and a good reminder if one were needed about why it is important to keep certain people away from the community.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Oh ya!!! I remember that. It was disturbing. I saw it... vewwy bad.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

Trigger wrote:Yes photographs were added which were not great quality of the accident scene which showed it roped off and circles had been added to demonstrate where body parts were lying!
I'm speechless...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Woah,I was unaware of any Phots of the like being posted!!!
I was being Ironic,and I was more saying the way that KG's book was Supposedly hacked & stuff of the like I didnt know it was like that?
Now to the subject of the Topic at hand....I wrote a VERY Long Rannt that went very Deep about this when it 1st was mentioned aboout a week ago.Somehow when I submitted it it either A had a malfunction & didnt post or B-was deleted,I dont know???
But to try & keep it Short.....I was basically saying that it was Strange that when PM's pic w/Ozzy showed up & Ozzys twitter about Footage were Days apart,I had just pointed out the coincidence & asked if Perhaps Peter Gave/Provided Ozzy w/the Footage (as youd think if they had something theyd use it in 87 w/Tribute) and then my post was Deleted?????
I Never accused,threatened or evensaid ANYTHING remotely Negative about anyone involved
just a simple Question: Hey Peter Finally got to Ozzy & Sharon for the Doc just a few months before the said Contractual Obligation & then days later Ozzy Suddenly Claims Footage that until that point was Repeatedly Said Never seen or even to have ever Exsisted.
Now this report claims PM is Now "Off the Project" ...the Director????
After 3 Solid years of Publicly Expressed Concern & Interest as well as Semi Regular Updates as to the films Progress throughout,to suddenly NOTHING???? as soon as Ozzy is finally involved.I Love Ozzy the Reason we all know Randy & his Music,but we know that w/that Camp involved or now seemingly Running the Show,were gonna only get what they want us to & while anything will be GREAT!!! I just would really like what was said to be ,A TRUE depiction of Randy & his life,not ones self serving portrail of the story. Kevin seems to have been onto something that unfortionatly was correct ?
on the 25th Anniversary Ozzy & Sharon were interviewed & Sharon was like "if Randy wanted to take 3 years off,we would have waited for him" I dont think that is an accurate statement.
Sure in Hindsight its easy to say we'd wait for Randy but Sharon wasnt going to let ANYONE Slow Down Ozzys Career.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

DMRX wrote:Woah,I was unaware of any Phots of the like being posted!!!
I was being Ironic,and I was more saying the way that KG's book was Supposedly hacked & stuff of the like I didnt know it was like that?
Now to the subject of the Topic at hand....I wrote a VERY Long Rannt that went very Deep about this when it 1st was mentioned aboout a week ago.Somehow when I submitted it it either A had a malfunction & didnt post or B-was deleted,I dont know???
But to try & keep it Short.....I was basically saying that it was Strange that when PM's pic w/Ozzy showed up & Ozzys twitter about Footage were Days apart,I had just pointed out the coincidence & asked if Perhaps Peter Gave/Provided Ozzy w/the Footage (as youd think if they had something theyd use it in 87 w/Tribute) and then my post was Deleted?????
I Never accused,threatened or evensaid ANYTHING remotely Negative about anyone involved
just a simple Question: Hey Peter Finally got to Ozzy & Sharon for the Doc just a few months before the said Contractual Obligation & then days later Ozzy Suddenly Claims Footage that until that point was Repeatedly Said Never seen or even to have ever Exsisted.
Now this report claims PM is Now "Off the Project" ...the Director????
After 3 Solid years of Publicly Expressed Concern & Interest as well as Semi Regular Updates as to the films Progress throughout,to suddenly NOTHING???? as soon as Ozzy is finally involved.I Love Ozzy the Reason we all know Randy & his Music,but we know that w/that Camp involved or now seemingly Running the Show,were gonna only get what they want us to & while anything will be GREAT!!! I just would really like what was said to be ,A TRUE depiction of Randy & his life,not ones self serving portrail of the story. Kevin seems to have been onto something that unfortionatly was correct ?
on the 25th Anniversary Ozzy & Sharon were interviewed & Sharon was like "if Randy wanted to take 3 years off,we would have waited for him" I dont think that is an accurate statement.
Sure in Hindsight its easy to say we'd wait for Randy but Sharon wasnt going to let ANYONE Slow Down Ozzys Career.
Hi D, Sorry I am late responding I did miss your irony but the written word sometimes masks irony and that has got me into trouble many many times.
I am also looking forwrd to KG's book it will be a chance for him to tell the story of his life with RR id fight and make up with Randy shortly before he passed away.
Ih ope Ozzy is involved in the Doc' now and that this will allow the Ozzy era music to be involved and the strengh they have in the market place gives the Randy story the booste it needs.

And I don't believe that Sharon would have allowed the band to take a rest time for Randy, at best Randy would have left for a period while the band continued with a replacement. The Ozzy bandwagon would not have halted and as we can see it was moving so fast what could have got in the way of what that band was set to become.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
blues_n_cues
Cool Member

Post by blues_n_cues »

so what is the straight poop on this doc now?
everything i've seen or heard is 2 years old & i don't do facebook.
btw,just ordered me some Randy wine.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

What is the latest with KG's book i hope its not like the RR museum that KR & KG made 'official' in the short video clip. It's still looking good for Joel McIver's book 'Crazy Train'. I think that's due out in May. I'm busy reading his book on Cliff Burton if it's as good, it'll be well worth the wait. Why is it that everytime something is due to come out. It just gets silenced into submission and nothing more is said ?.
The One
Cool Member

Post by The One »

The day kelle Rhoads met Peter Margolis his words were..Quote"My brother is already famous WHAT CAN YOU DO FOR ME?" enough said.
Swing, and a miss, Kelle....
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/Federaljim/4Stacks.jpg[/img]
stealaway
Mass Poster

Post by stealaway »

Come what may; rest in peace Randy Rhoads- you are missed!!! :|
Mikel
BenWilson

Post by BenWilson »

With kellys comment, i read it like "My brother's already famous, what can you do for me?" As in, randys name is already out there, what can you do different? you Know? KInd of goofing, making sure Peter knew they were looking for a doco showing a good story etc rather than just getting randys' name out there, it already is, without a films help, 'now what can youu do extra that hasn't been done?'

We must always take in other peoples mannerisms, and the way they talk, remember we're always reading 2nd,3rd,4th hand information (most of the time) copied and pasted from email and verbal conversations.
If one of kellys mates read this, he could write "ohh thats classic kelly, what he means by "do for me?" He means 'what can you do for my brother/family etc" You might ask "well why didn't he just say that?" ..Well thats just the way he speaks.

I get parents of my students saying that all the time when they start up "my son is already good at guitar, what can you do for me?"- "Me" being the one in charge of the student, who pays for it, the one I'm actually doing "business" with etc, if they wrote it down, i wouldn't get it straight away, until i met them.

This is just one scenario on how that text could be taken,and how i took it.
It'll be sad if it was meant the way everyone has taken it, i speak to delores every monday, have done for the last 8-9 years (missed a few weeks here and there) when i was over, kelly took me aside and had a real good talk about delores and i, randys legacy, the future, i just can't see him saying that with todays technology and how fast comments can spread.
singerman71

Post by singerman71 »

Hi Guys,

Dont post here often with any info unless its fact or of any real interest.

Not sure if this info has been posted yet so please dont flame me if it has

Have spoken to a VERY reliable source that confirms that the Doc has been edited over and over and over again.But is 100% finished now and is in the process of being released :-)
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

singerman71 wrote:a VERY reliable source

Is there a reason you can't just give us a name?
axeman_12656
Mass Poster

Post by axeman_12656 »

How F'n great would that be!!!!!
Live Life Stronger Than Death