LA Sport Arena / or San Diego??

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TAB
Madman

LA Sport Arena / or San Diego??

Post by TAB »

edited: Here is one from the LA Sports Arena or San Diego ??

Last edited by TAB on Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Re: LA Sport Arena 81

Post by DMRX »

Thanks TA! You really are the man w/theese Rare Pics,ecp 3-18 ones.
myhero

Post by myhero »

Thats a good pic. Ty Tab.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

this is a great shot, it is very kind of you to share it with us T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Cheers man, very groovy.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Never seen before, thnx! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Cheers Tom

It is very kind for you to share these with us all.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Thanks TA-I'm surprised OZ was already wearing the Camp Berry hills sweats instead of the chainmail suit :shock: wasn't that the 2nd show of the tour?
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Thank you guys for replying and appreciating. Yea Jay, I thought the same exact thing, was surprised also to see him wear the Camp Beverly Hills sweats there, I got this from a reliable source who obtained from someone at the show. When he came out there, I am sure he had probably his black or red T shirt on. He wore the black one when I saw him play in Pittsburgh. If you also remember reading Rudy's book where they talk about throwing doves all over the stage for that LA show and they were flying all over the stage, I have a shot with the doves on the stage I will post down the road. Also remember reading in Rudy's book, Ozzy did not feel like going on stage that night for the show. People have seen many shots of this show with Randy, you know it by the rose at Randy's feet in many photos, it's also the shot of Tribute on the back cover from LA. These are my opinions from research done with photos.

Also by the way, the first show, Cow Palace, Ozzy had the blue chain metal on, if anyone didn't know.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

I also like the Marshalls still in the castle backline all taped up 8) I would think this is OTM because OZ and RR arn't sweating yet-OZ must have torn the Tee off ASAP.BTW-I've never read Off the rails yet :oops: I must be saving it for something :mrgreen: I've never seen any pics with doves flying around-can't wait!
crumblycake

Post by crumblycake »

JAY wrote:Thanks TA-I'm surprised OZ was already wearing the Camp Berry hills sweats instead of the chainmail suit :shock: wasn't that the 2nd show of the tour?

No, I believe they had played in Fresno, CA. Then LA. Making this thier THRID show. Even though Fresno Doesn't show up on ANY of their scheduled tour dates, they did play there. I was just talking to a friend of mine who had seen the show in Fresno prier to this show. I think that's were Randy had ONE of his wisdom teeth pulled. In Fresno. Rudy talks about it in his book.
Anyone else can confirm this?
matt21

Post by matt21 »

crumblycake wrote:
JAY wrote:Thanks TA-I'm surprised OZ was already wearing the Camp Berry hills sweats instead of the chainmail suit :shock: wasn't that the 2nd show of the tour?

No, I believe they had played in Fresno, CA. Then LA. Making this thier THRID show. Even though Fresno Doesn't show up on ANY of their scheduled tour dates, they did play there. I was just talking to a friend of mine who had seen the show in Fresno prier to this show. I think that's were Randy had ONE of his wisdom teeth pulled. In Fresno. Rudy talks about it in his book.
Well, they played the opening night at The Cow Palace in San Fran on the 30th, and LA Sports Arena the 31st, so unless they doubled up and played two shows in two cities the same day...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I have these photos and a review from the L.A Sports Arena Ozzy is wearing his chain mail outfit here and in the press photo ?.

crumblycake

Post by crumblycake »

matt21 wrote:
crumblycake wrote:

Well, they played the opening night at The Cow Palace in San Fran on the 30th, and LA Sports Arena the 31st, so unless they doubled up and played two shows in two cities the same day...
Yes, that does seem odd. I know they played in Fresno w/Randy twice. Rudy Even mentions it in his book. And there have been several independat source to confirm that. (ie newspaper clippings, ticket stubs)

Maybe someone here or at TK might have a pic or two of the ticket stubs or maybe a some photos of the concert.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

I could be wrong , the guy I got them off said La Sports Arena maybe it was January 4th - Sports Arena, San Diego, CA? I would think for LA he would have wore the chain metal also.