More AZ footage pics

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

TAB
Madman

Re: More AZ footage pics

Post by TAB »

:wink:
Last edited by TAB on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Tom i've noticed that you keep leaking pics from your collection. But why do you hold onto them like Top Secret evidence which is for your eyes only. I must admit that every photo, magazine pic, article that i have come across. I have posted them on this site and i don't hold back nothing. I did use to keep them and savour them but i get more enjoyment from letting everyone see them. I know you have a great collection but how many pics do you have that are unpublished and unseen ?.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Tom i've noticed that you keep leaking pics from your collection. But why do you hold onto them like Top Secret evidence which is for your eyes only. I must admit that every photo, magazine pic, article that i have come across. I have posted them on this site and i don't hold back nothing. I did use to keep them and savour them but i get more enjoyment from letting everyone see them. I know you have a great collection but how many pics do you have that are unpublished and unseen ?.
prolly cuz he paid a lot of money for them or worked his ass off to get em...I would debate whether it was worth sharing them over the net where people rip you for sharing just some of your collection.

I remember JO selling a bad ass 5x7 bw photo print of randy backstage practicing on the sofa-the cow palace zloz pics(?) and someone paid 255$ for it.It was signed and stamped on backside. I dont know if i would share that-certainly not same resolution or size.That was one of the best pics i ever did see.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Thanks for sharing, TAB. I really hope this footage gets out somehow - truly is the holy grail.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
Axian
Cool Member

Post by Axian »

I caint believe this footage will never be released, surely it must. This is like the holy grail for us randy fans. Their are a lot of randy fans out their but no where near as much to hold onto some footage for.
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Well, im young so i guess i would live to see it if released (some how) but all in good time, cheers again TAB.
Eternity

Post by Eternity »

Great pictures!! Thanks TAB.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Last edited by TAB on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

Tom,
I would like to thank you for putting yourself out there. I know it must be hard to put out the money and then have someone take advantage of it. I just hope that through all your efforts to validate yourself, something positive comes from it. For someone like yourself to go and out and put it all on the line for us RR fans, I would like to personally thank you. Maybe through all of this, the brothers will somehow be reconnected with you and they can come to terms with the fact if they never release the footage, it would be a tremendous loss to all.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Last edited by TAB on Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

TAB wrote:
oth wrote:
GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Tom i've noticed that you keep leaking pics from your collection. But why do you hold onto them like Top Secret evidence which is for your eyes only. I must admit that every photo, magazine pic, article that i have come across. I have posted them on this site and i don't hold back nothing. I did use to keep them and savour them but i get more enjoyment from letting everyone see them. I know you have a great collection but how many pics do you have that are unpublished and unseen ?.
prolly cuz he paid a lot of money for them or worked his ass off to get em...I would debate whether it was worth sharing them over the net where people rip you for sharing just some of your collection.

I remember JO selling a bad ass 5x7 bw photo print of randy backstage practicing on the sofa-the cow palace zloz pics(?) and someone paid 255$ for it.It was signed and stamped on backside. I dont know if i would share that-certainly not same resolution or size.That was one of the best pics i ever did see.

You got it right on nail there Oth. Also I am the one who did buy Jas's pic you are talking about for 255 plus.

GuitarIdol, forgive me but a long while ago didn't you sell me some Allen Perry photo inkjet copies before he got his site going or you forgot? I don't have to justify my actions. I don't have to do anything because you do it or you feel in your eyes it's right. Anyway I remember you saying you dont' even care about any Randy US photos which is very odd. :P For the record I spent 890. dollars on the 3/18 set of Knoxville photos and put out the large scans of those without watermarks. That LA forum or San Diego whatever show pic I just posted cost me 150 dollars alone. I put out a whole candid set of Des Moines Iowa the night Ozzy bit the bat, that I got many years ago. So I think I dont' have to justify anything. :mrgreen: mr green.

here is an example, anyone could put the money up on like the rep photo and buy an acct like I did with all those Port Vale photos and shared those. Or one like this.. but I don't see it happening.
Hang on a minute ...i think your picking me up the wrong way totally. I'm the first one to appreciate your pics when you post them here or over at TK. But like i mentioned you do leak them out and tease us with them. Very much like the one's taking from the Live footage. Which are rare and unseen, so all i'm saying is your collection is huge and its cool that you show us some of your collection. My collection was not cheap and some of the pics i've shared i gladly posted them up without the 'i've paid alot of money for that pic so i'll not share it'. I don't have anything to share its all posted up here. which is IMHO the way i want to do it. I buy them to share. Like the Alan Perry photos which me and Joe persuaded him to share them here. Then he included them as a free gift with his set. I don't know where you get the idea that i sold you inkjet copies of his pics. All the pics i've had of Alan's have all come from him ?. But Tom if you want to spend $$$$$$$$ on accounts at Repfoto be my guest but would you then gladly hoard the images to yourself ?. what you spend your money on is your hobbie or an obsession. I collect Ozzy & Randy pics but i don't let it over take my life and i wouldn't spend shit loads of money on any photos regardless of how rare they are. Just remember that i do appreciate anyone who contributes to this site and especialy people like you.
thepolkadots

Post by thepolkadots »

these new pics are awesome! At least we get to see SOMETHING. hope this video is somehow released soon.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

I think that if this many pictures of this show have been leaked, I'm sure it will be released eventually.
Gus
Cool Member

Post by Gus »

Thanks TAB. Amazing shots. It's brilliant that this even exists. To one day see it synced to audio would be a dream come true. Hope it can eventually happen.
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

One more Still was posted here
Man,....Ozzys Codpiece would make Gene $immon$ Blush :oops: