Still shots from Randy DVD surface?!?!?!?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dmnjr
Cool Member

Re: Still shots from Randy DVD surface?!?!?!?

Post by dmnjr »

I got ya, Alex. :-)

I never really gave the 2 brothers in Arizona story an validity until now. Too bad they won't release any of the footage. 5 minutes of silent film with that clarity would be amazing.
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

This whole thing is just fucked.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

no it was quite real, check my post.
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

I saw your post, TAB. I just wonder about the brother's motives as this could be very lucrative for them. I just don't get it.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
It's never enough is it? :lol:
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

The second shot reminds me of something from the DVD/old tapes of TV clips where Randy is moving the Guitar neck this-side-that-side. ET? 2onthetown?
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Oh yeah, WE SHALL NEVER SURRENDER!

THAT SAID, LET'S SEND A BOUNTY HUNTER TO RETRIEVE THE RANDY/OZZY FOOTAGE!
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

It's not so funny (ironic) that Randy wasn't into money but he was spiritually tied the music, which obviously stirred us all, otherwise we wouldn't be here and everything Randy seems to be (fit to be) tied up in litigation's. That is why those damn bootleggers are out there. I don't know whom is worse. The people that want to make money off Randy or the people wanting to make money off Randy. "Father, please forgive them. For they know not what they do..."
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Maybe, they (Oz & Randy) had a stage move because I am now thinking the aud shot video Chicago '82.

"old tapes of TV clips where Randy is moving the Guitar neck this-side-that-side"

"What am I, Crazy?"
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

do you have the whole thing how did they give you these TAB
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Mitch

Post by Mitch »

First time posting here(been watching for a few yrs.). I just felt compelled to say something after watching everything that has happened over the years with Randy's legacy(the doc., the Kelly Garni bashing, the Peter M. treatment, etc.). It's really sad that we as fans will never get to see all there is to see about Randy. I do have a feeling that we may see some things come out over the years, but for us long time fans of 30 or more years, we may never get to see all there is. I think the fans that keep his legacy alive, do deserve something. Unfortunately, we will just have to wait and see. I just wish the brothers would just release the footage to the Rhoads' or Osbournes before it gets lost forever. Without Randy, a lot of us wouldn't be here today.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Mitch, you make valid points and I think without us fans who have hung in here for 30 years Randy would be forgoten already.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

Trigger wrote:Hi Mitch, you make valid points and I think without us fans who have hung in here for 30 years Randy would be forgoten already.
Long Live Randy Rhoads!