New Rhoads Photos Available!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Classicphotos

New Rhoads Photos Available!

Post by Classicphotos »

:shock: Recently unearthed photographs are available for purchase at http://www.classicconcertphotos.com. Never before seen photos of Randy Rhoads on sale for limited time, sized at 12x18 and on Pearl Paper for the best quality. Classic Concert Photos is now up and running with hundreds of photos to choose from. We invite all rock fans to become members of our one-of-a-kind site. Join our forum, and browse through our extensive gallery of recently released photos of rock superstars, "BEFORE THEY WERE LEGENDS". Become one of the first to own these rare photos of Randy Rhoads from a show taken about 3-weeks before his passing. Classic Concert Photos is excited to share these unique front-row, center photos of Randy with fans that love his music. These images were taken during a stripped-down show in Corpus Christi,Texas on February 21,1982, during the "Diary of a Madman" tour. Jaime Zamora's photos could very well be some of the last front row shots of Randy. We will be adding new photos of Randy in the months to come. Check out our site at http://www.classicconcertphotos.com sign up on our forum and view Randy and Ozzy so we can relive those memories together! ROCK ON! :twisted:
DMRX
Mass Poster

Re: New Rhoads Photos Available!

Post by DMRX »

Awsome,thanks~!!
orion_damage
Mass Poster

Post by orion_damage »

Man I envy you, I would have loved to have seen Randy play live and you're right there in front of the guy! ;) Awesome pictures, on a side note I wish I could buy one of his concorde guitars but they're so expensive.
Eternity

Post by Eternity »

Nice photos. :)
Thank you.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

These photos are mentioned in a previous thread, posted up a few months ago. Some of the best pics of Randy on the internet. Cool job Jamie i just wish i had taking my camera with me to my first Ozzy show back in 1980. These are well appreciated and thanks for letting us see these.

TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

yea but have you noticed the price? Don't think that's too kind to the fans.
sytharnia
Mass Poster

Post by sytharnia »

in the 3rd pic he looks like jake e lee :P
Classicphotos

Post by Classicphotos »

Thanks for the kind words everyone. Classic Concert Photos will be adding even more photos of Randy in the months to come. Please check out the site and join the forum. We have two edited shots of Randy up now for viewing. Check out the ticket stub from the show on the site at http://www.classicconcertphotos.com. Thanks, to Mouse for everything!
Attachments
DSC_5042.jpg
Last edited by Classicphotos on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Whipper
Cool Member

Post by Whipper »

:shock: These truly are fantastic shots!!! Thanks!!!!!
Ric

slobberface

Post by slobberface »

No disrespect to anyone but really - 400 dollars? That's just outrageous... the Jay Banbury shots of Randy are bigger, IMHO better, and are only $30...
RhoadsRockPhotographer
Cool Member

Post by RhoadsRockPhotographer »

Classicphotos wrote:Thanks for the kind words everyone. We will be adding even more photos of Randy in the months to come. Please come and check out the site and join the forum. We have two edited shots of Randy up now for viewing. We have the ticket stub from the show on the site at http://www.classicconcertphotos.com
What's with all the "we?"

Do you have a mouse in your pocket?
Axeman1956
Mass Poster

Post by Axeman1956 »

You more then him GUITARIDOL. lol
funk49

Post by funk49 »

I bought all four of the Jay Banbury photos he had up for sale and had them put in custom frames for a little bit more money than the price of one of these 12x8 photos. Disappointing the price....
FUNK49
hansolo
Mass Poster

Post by hansolo »

Did Randy's family approve this? $400??? That is highway robbery! FU sir! I see the vultures are still circling and making outrageous money of Randy's death. I bought Jay's photo's and thought $30 was pricey at first but they were very nice, so I shut up.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Axeman1956 wrote:You more then him GUITARIDOL. lol
What you getting at ......??

Give the guy a break he's brought his pics to the site and your totaly disrespecting the guy. Telling him FU if you don't like the price go and buy Jay's photos. I remember when Jay's photos were the same price, until people complained. So chill out ok.!!