I What ever happened to ( your guess here) ???????

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DMRX
Mass Poster

I What ever happened to ( your guess here) ???????

Post by DMRX »

Ive been thinking about this post for a few weeks now,& I usually Carry on,so I'll try to keep it briefe & If Anyone can share light on any of theese.
Ive been on TK since it started & had been On & Off w/my internet over the years & havent been Constantly active untill the last 18 months,so I may have missed somethings here & there But here goes.

Ive often read peoples cries about how Randy only has a "Small" Online Fanbase,as far as selling Ozzys new CD ,the Doc, ect..ect.. But there are so many that simply dont use the internet,or have it bbut never tought of it or found UR or RRTK,Anyhow

What ever happened to or have we heard/seen people on the boards,like in Rudys Book???
I know alot could have passed on over the 30 years,but

The Kid in Canada who gave Randy a lesson in the Street?

The guy in Florida whos House Randy & Rudy went over w/his Girlfriend,for a relaxed evening??

Mabey one of the Local Guitar teachers he visited over the years?

The Horse that lady who had witnessed the accident was riding :mrgreen: Just Kidding

But those are just a few in Rudys book ,one could only Imagine how many people he met over the US & UK???He traveled ALOT in a Very short period of time,God I couldnt imagine :oops:
Its No wonder he Often said,"I cant wrap my head around it,Everything in this Band has Happened to fast"!!
There was a Great story from someone (cant remember who @ TK) like in 2003-2004 that had a Awsome story about meating Randy on the Beach in N or S.Carolina .
I know I have it saved as a Text file somewhere,I'll see if I can find it??