I dont understand this.....

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

ncm

I dont understand this.....

Post by ncm »

This might have been posted before, if so sorry & please delete.

I was looking on hmv and i found this... http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=473066

Now i know there is talk of a dvd release, so is this release something else? or is the information at the bottom wrong.

Brad gillis didnt do a blizzard tour? or have i misread it?
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Re: I dont understand this.....

Post by Ritchie »

Yup that's the show with Gillis
................................................................Image...............................................................................
AceVader
Cool Member

Post by AceVader »

ncm wrote:This might have been posted before, if so sorry & please delete.

I was looking on hmv and i found this... http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDet ... sku=473066

Now i know there is talk of a dvd release, so is this release something else? or is the information at the bottom wrong.

Brad gillis didnt do a blizzard tour? or have i misread it?
Gillis took over for Bernie Torme, who took over just for a few weeks right after Randy's death. Gillis was the one who finished out the DOAM tour.
ncm

Post by ncm »

Thanks Guys, but the bit i dont get is its says its a blizzard tour not a doam tour. And why is it being released now?. Sorry if im being dumb...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

ncm, I think it was done to be misleading and snare a few RR fans, but it could just be a vague link to the fact that they were only playing songs from the first two albums + a few Sabb' tunes to appeal to the old Sabb fans.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
ncm

Post by ncm »

That makes sense, thanks guys.