Ozzy Blizzard & Diary of a Madman Re-Issues and Footage

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Hunterd

Ozzy Blizzard & Diary of a Madman Re-Issues and Footage

Post by Hunterd »

I'm new to this site and wasn't too sure if anyone posted this link. In case anyone missed it, check out what's being said by Ozzy/Sharon.. 21st July 2010

http://www.randy-rhoads.com/

Looks like some new stuff coming out soon...
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Re: Ozzy Blizzard & Diary of a Madman Re-Issues and Footage

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Welcome to UR Dave most of that info about the re-released editions of Blizzard & Dairy has been mentioned here. All we have to do now is wait until November and see how good this package is going to be :wink:
Hunterd

Post by Hunterd »

I'm sure those that missed the original post will enjoy the reminder of what's coming..... Like me I found it difficult to keep up 8) especially being new to the site :P

thanks for the heads up. I'll trawl through the site and catch up.. :lol:

I'm sure the fans will enjoy my Randy Rhoads memory story from 81 that I just posted. :D
Remedylane
Cool Member

Post by Remedylane »

The more I read the more I dont think that the footage will be released with the 30th anniversary editions of BOO and DOAM. Thats just how it reads to me.. Cuz the first paragraph talks about the anniversary editions being restored with Bob and Lee and extra chatter between takes and that it will be out around thanksgiving.. Then the question is asked about visuals in the second paragraph and Sharon says they are trying to make sense of it and that TAPES were only around 20 mins at that time and they were trying to make sense of it and will release it all together.. Sounds like 2 different things to me.

Matt