Breaking News-Randy Rhoads book in the works!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krgarni
Cool Member

Re: Breaking News-Randy Rhoads book in the works!

Post by krgarni »

Just to assure you all, this book will come out. I wish I could tell you when, but I'm still writting it. But that doesn't mean I don't have a deadline and can just take my time with it. It will have 18 chapters and I've just finished Chpt. 6 The book will have loads of Jay's pictures and other never before seen things. And will be of a quality that befits the subject. (much like the layout of Nikki Sixx's book, very arty) It will also have recollections of Randy's family and the people CLOSEST to him. It starts from the day I met him, up until present day. The book is part of a bigger plan to give all of you loyal fans information, facts and more of an insight as to who Randy really was. As far as recent controversy is concerned, I can tell you that there are no "problems" between myself and the Rhoads family, as they will be participating. In fact, they say I am the right person to write this book. Other than that I have no comment regarding the actions of misguided "fans". I promise to keep you updated and informed, but I will not become involved in any further he said-she said insanity. I would respectfully ask that you understand my silence on the boards as of late. I have no reason to defend myself. I have always been there for the fans, if you have any questions, please email me and I will be happy to respond to intelligent questions. Thank you all, especially those who proved themselves to be my friends.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Lookin forward to the book Kelli-thanks for keeping it about Randy.

Jay
Jay Banbury

Post by Jay Banbury »

The news of the Randy book has reached Japan!
http://www.werockcity.com/2010/05/16831.html
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

kelly thanks for the update i cant wait for it dude!!!!!its going to sell like crazy in japan also wow!!!!!!thanks again guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RRhoadsTribute

Post by RRhoadsTribute »

This is Awesome, Great News. I CAN'T wait. :D :D
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Good on ya, Kg. Have to say love where your at ! Keep positive my friend ! :wink: :) :fish:
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

And as I always say "One more thing". KG hoping by the first of next year for the book, and then you will not have to see my incessant posts, as I will log off forever, and then you, KG have done your job ! Love to you, and all the Rhoads ! Good luck, I know you can do this, Cheers ! :wink: :) :fish:
Geo Sav
Mass Poster

Post by Geo Sav »

Looks awsome! can't wait! any thing on a release date yet?
Jazznroll
Madman

Post by Jazznroll »

Cheers, look forward to it.