Wareagle...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

dmnjr
Cool Member

Re: Wareagle...

Post by dmnjr »

dude, i want you to keep us updated. don't get discouraged because some of us are skeptical. shit, 20+ years of searching and waiting will do that. heck, i'm even starting to get apprehensive about the O's and what they have. the difference with them is that they've straight up said through printed media, as well as appeared on video stating what they are releasing . sharon said they have "2 shows, and a third film". Now, that could be any sort of combination of what we've already seen as well as completely new footage. But the fact is, they have something rare and are on record telling us that we're getting something special around thanksgiving.

the whole point i was trying to make is...in order for this to gain a little more credibility, give us some proof. i'd hate for this to turn into a Lintball 'Bigfoot' sighting. Bill is a very legitimate collector, it appears, but that doesn't discount the fact that he could just be humoring you. People in power positions do it all the time. There are plenty of art collectors/dealers that do the same thing..."i have this painting...i had this sculpture at one time...etc".

it's not like i'm coming down on you or putting you down. it would be amazing if it all were true. all i'm saying is, how about getting us a little more substance?
qwaszxv

Post by qwaszxv »

Wareagle... anything new on the RR-live footage & interview with the band???
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

nope, hes working on it along with that thing from that other company... ill ask him about it and if hes found other things
qwaszxv

Post by qwaszxv »

Monthly checkup :) anything new wareagle??
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

nothing, ill talk to him though, personally at the moment im glad this has calmed down so i dont have to ask him all the time and dont have to type those paragraphs :) i really hope it happens but as i said they can always jusyt say no to the finished version...
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Yeah I have been thinkin Alot about this too.Its Time!!
qwaszxv

Post by qwaszxv »

Ask him about somekind of preview, 5 second clip or something...
Just to know if it´s real and what we´re hopefully up for....
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

already have, they need to approve the finished version of the movie first for that to happen
Phineas J

Post by Phineas J »

wareagle wrote:already have, they need to approve the finished version of the movie first for that to happen
Eagles,
Are you referring to Ozzy's movie or Margolis' movie? Then again, they both could be the same movie now LOL!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

ozzy has a movie?

no im not really talking a "movie" more then a complete randy show. itd be a 1 time thing
estang74

Post by estang74 »

Wareagle,

couple quick questions:

Have you seen any of this footage? It's been so long that I can't remember if you did or not?

How long has it been since he first told you about the footage?

It just seems like a long time with nothing happening if you haven't seen any footage. I really hope this guy isn't pulling your leg on this. He seems like he is super credible from what you and other people have researched but don't you think it's kinda odd that you haven't seen even a minute of this footage?

Just frustrated, not attacking, don't take it personal. I was just really excited when I first viewed this thread.
www.reverbnation.com/estang74
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

...if it walks,talks like a duck...this is another hoax that will never happen.Just like jesus will rise from the grave.Doesnt stop anybody from beleiving or hyping such nonsense.This thread should be killed asap.It will drag on and on with misplaced hope.
How to tell a real RR signature: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=726&start=120
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

This may have been asked before but, did the guy with the film say anything about what songs are on it, or where its at?
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Elliot how come you know so much but release so little ?..