zennman
Cool Member

Re: Wareagle...

Post by zennman »

GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

How come the link doesn't mention any of his past films shown i.e Hendrix etc ?. I may have over looked it. :wink:
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Wareeagle , you heard it will be a one time showing and that's it? You mist get our names on a list or something for the ones that can go!

If it's truly a one time thing then I imagine some famous musicians will be there if they get wind of it, I wouldn't doubt ozzy and Sharon showing up for it either....
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

@richie... i believe she did. mulitple times. i dont know much about it but apparently hes thinking about it.

idk why but i can assure you it happened! i have the ticket stub and i went! you should see him popping up on the calendar soon for the ccr...

i will definatly let you guys know the second or if they go on sale...
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

wareagle wrote:@richie... i believe she did. mulitple times. i dont know much about it but apparently hes thinking about it.
Unless the dude you know has all the avenues to market it , he could make a tidy sum and Sharon no doubt would make a wad if it was of a marketable commercial quality and we all could get to see it .......
................................................................Image...............................................................................
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

its not like that though. hes thinking of selling it to her but not for reasons i dont know... maybe he feels that the history is better kept with him because he'll keep it better? i honestly dont know. but its not for money. if anything hes losing money storing it.. i think he does it for his love of music and history.. weird right? someone doing somthing because they love it...
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

hey wareagle check ur pm
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

sorry bout that, i sent you back one
dmnjr
Cool Member

Post by dmnjr »

Wareagle...appreciate all the hope you've given us with this lead, but it's starting to sound like an urban legend. I'll be the first to fly to NY, watch the film and sing your praises (as well as thank Bill), but buddy, get a sneak peak and take a picture of the footage playing and share that with us. That isn't going to bring any legal ramifications from the O's. Otherwise, this is just sounding like a fantasy I had long ago as an adolescent and when I believed in 'footage' miracles.
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

^^^^^^I agree :!:
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

w/e

he also says he has a few full concerts and possibly a rehearsal but its pointless to mention when you have people who are positive that its not true.
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

funny that you mentioned that... he said he found 3/4 reel of quiet riot footage... stored in a thing of beer... amazing right?

ik it doesnt but sharon has said yes to let it start, if she says yes to the finished version its going... hey i just want to keep you guys updated...
alborg
Cool Member

Post by alborg »

Great news!