Wareagle...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

qwaszxv

Wareagle...

Post by qwaszxv »

...anything new on the supposed RR-live footage???
wareagle
Mass Poster

Re: Wareagle...

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

Wouldn't it not be legal to get a clip without the osbournes permission?
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Well locking it would not do much , they are extremely easy to break. Trust me I know ;)

Techincally I think mrs rhoads would have to get involved since she controls/owns randys image.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

wareagle check ur pm inbox
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Elliot do you know if this is the same show that Ozzy will be putting out ?. I know that you did mention something about this when we had the chat room open. Has Bill said anything to give you any idea that it is the same gig ?.

I'm still confused to the legal side of this being showed to the public. As the copyright which appears in all films DVD's about any film being shown. It must not be used in any shape or form without the original owners rights and permission. Elliot i know you are doing your best to get some info about which show this is etc. But i would hate for you to get into any trouble. Someone did mention taking a still photo of the film during screening. Would that not be easier as it would then have to be traced back to the film to authenticate. But the still could of came from anywhere. You have got to remember that 150 people will be able to watch the film and i can guarantee that someone will either film the broadcast or take stills from the screening. So if you don't do this, i'm sure someone else will. I don't think you will be the only RR fan in the crowd. I know that i could stir up the fans and tell them that this photo below is from a still of a 1980 film shot from the Blizzard UK tour. But i know this is just a photograph from a show and nothing else. Are you understanding what i'm saying.

I know you are sick of being brain bashed for answers but you have to remember that you leaked this out and people are starting to get excited. They would hate to see this come to nothing and they are probably thinking that you are just doing this to be recognised ?. I just hope that you are on to a winner mate and that you can silence your critics. Good luck :wink:
Attachments
Ozzy Ipswich Gaumont Centre 1980.jpg
David

Post by David »

GUITARIDOL5682 wrote:Elliot do you know if this is the same show that Ozzy will be putting out ?.

Damm, beaten me to the punchline :P
Regardless, Its good to hear some news about the footage
I think its a shame that when something good about Randy can turn negatively so quickly, but you done a good job to try to prevent that wareagle. The best thing anything anyone can do at this point is wait for an actual release date on the footage and be patient like always :)
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

so am i guitaridol... so am i... and well see you know... i dont know the answer to any of those...
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I'm glad we've kept it on the down low because there are vultures out there. And I want this to happen for Randy fans around the world. :)
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

as do i. i really hope this goes through. sharon still has to approve the final cut of the edited footage... so theres always that chance she denys it... but i doubt it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

wareagle wrote:as do i. i really hope this goes through. sharon still has to approve the final cut of the edited footage... so theres always that chance she denys it... but i doubt it.
Elliot how come you know about this final cut being approved by $haron ?. Has Bill sent her the film or a copy ?. I'd hate for her to put the block on this because she doesn't approve. I'm suddenly thinking that this was probably a bad move on Bill's behalf. Yeah i understand that he needs permission, but for the O's to have a show with Randy which is coming out shortly. Would they jeopardise what they have ?. When the guy is hoping to put this up on the big screen. What will be happening if Bill does get permission to use it. I can only imagine that it'll be available to view at a cinema only. I cannot see them letting him release this unless they are going to use it aswell ?.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

wareagle wrote:well he needs it... he has to do it by the book, sharon already said its fine you just need to edit the stuff...

and no it wouldnt decrease intrest from the dvd... as i said its a small 150 person maximum theatre. and tix are like 15$ if anything and if sharon wants to get greedy shed just say give me the profits which would be next to nothing for her... 2.25k...

and yes thats what my goal was a one time cinema showing in a small public cinema in huntington new york. not a massive global wide release. that wont happen. he does this kind of thing every month, check out the cinemaartscentre.com and go to his showings. ccr is next month, go if your in the area, ask him yourself in person.

i know a few things, sharon has approved the idea (1 time showing in a small cinema)
bill has footage
sharon must agree on the final draft so to speak.
Now riddle me this if you will wareagle .. why has'nt or did'nt Sharon offer your film buff guy X amount of $$ for it .. let's say $25,000 and know that she can package it up and sell it for $150,000 ?? why ?? she is a strict business woman who dose'nt fuck around and if there is some cash to be made she will do it !
................................................................Image...............................................................................