TURN ON THE SPEAKERS TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

TURN ON THE SPEAKERS TO YOUR COMPUTER!!!!!!

Post by Trigger »

Turn on the speakers and see what we did!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

um...might just be me but I can't hear anything except the pleasant hum of electricity. Or is my brain cancelling it out. AM I GOING CRAZY!?! ARGHHHHHHHH...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Ell wrote:um...might just be me but I can't hear anything except the pleasant hum of electricity. Or is my brain cancelling it out. AM I GOING CRAZY!?! ARGHHHHHHHH...
yes!!!! we have added a lovely surprise and we have a secret plan to improve this with something very new and something unheard
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Trigger wrote:
Ell wrote:um...might just be me but I can't hear anything except the pleasant hum of electricity. Or is my brain cancelling it out. AM I GOING CRAZY!?! ARGHHHHHHHH...
yes!!!! we have added a lovely surprise and we have a secret plan to improve this with something very new and something unheard
Hmmmmmmmmm, are you gunna happen to be playing music with Randy on the website so that we all come here more often so we can hear the him wherever we are :D ? If not then whatever you're doing will be really cool anyway i'm sure.
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

Is there a way to turn it off? I'm trying to listen to something else.
Ell
Mass Poster

Post by Ell »

Opps, sorry. It does work, just not in Opera, only Internet Explorer, sounds good. Very good.
Stiltzkin

Post by Stiltzkin »

Ell wrote:Opps, sorry. It does work, just not in Opera, only Internet Explorer, sounds good. Very good.
oh man ...

and here I'm using Firefox.
deansolo
Cool Member

Post by deansolo »

I ues IE but can't hear a thing.
Cat's-Eye pedals now available at Vintage and Rare Guitars, London and Bath, United Kingdom

"Have you hugged your Cat's-Eye pedal today?"

www.cats-eyeesp.com
www.myspace.com/catseyeesp
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Hey Follis, we are working on a way to turn it off, but everytime you reload a page it WILL start again however, the way to stop internet scripts is by clicking a link. Click an emotion, watch the rest stop! Its the same with the music, so i will be making a button that stops it soon. I just thought it would be nice :). I will also make it one, if needbe so only plays once. Does it not play in firefox, or Opera, thats dissapointing, i reckon cuz its mp3... but i cant be dead sure, ill work on it :)
Joe

Also its not installed on the other skins yet, only SubBlack, i will be working on this through the night :).
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

One of the coolest COTG solos I ever heard! Thnx! :D

(El Paso '81 right? :wink: )

At the end I hear "We will rock you" ! :lol:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Metal Maestro

Post by Metal Maestro »

haha great fun :D
Follis
Cool Member

Post by Follis »

skezza wrote:Hey Follis, we are working on a way to turn it off, but everytime you reload a page it WILL start again however, the way to stop internet scripts is by clicking a link. Click an emotion, watch the rest stop! Its the same with the music, so i will be making a button that stops it soon. I just thought it would be nice :). I will also make it one, if needbe so only plays once. Does it not play in firefox, or Opera, thats dissapointing, i reckon cuz its mp3... but i cant be dead sure, ill work on it :)
Joe

Also its not installed on the other skins yet, only SubBlack, i will be working on this through the night :).
Thanx.
Rob200
Cool Member

Post by Rob200 »

Very cool dude!
"..After a week still I didn't believe it. You know I'm really proud and honored, and..I don't want to stop hear you know.."
Randy Rhoads @ the MTV Best New Talent Award
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

We will leave one skin free, where you dont have to listen to the music :). but im still workin on it :)
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Extremely cool. Creates a great atmosphere... 8)
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."