RHOADS Ultimate Website

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shadow

RHOADS Ultimate Website

Post by Shadow »

It's nice to see an Dedicated Website in honor of legendary Guitarist Musician Randy Rhoads and his masterworks. I'm "pleased" that his Website is "affiliated" linked with legendary Guitarist/Musician Jake E. Lee (JakeELee.com) Website in which is how I found Mr. Rhoads ultimate (ultimaterhoads.com) Website (I highly "admire & like" both fame Musician*s Randy Rhoads & Jake E. Lee that worked/Trailblazed in Ozzy Osbourne band!) it is "warmly/sincerely" put together in honor of a very special Genuis Musician Randy Rhoads that past away much much to soon. Peace and much respects! :D
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Great to see you here Shadow, hope you can post as much as over there :)
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

All aboard Shadow! :D

It's good to see that different boards are working together! And it's great the other Ozzy guitarplayers are not forgotten here either. Jake is a hell of a player and did a terrific job with Ozzy and I hope one day he will start a band with Bob and Lee. :wink:
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi Shadow :)

We love our site and are fast growing into the first stop for Randy fans. When we linked with the #1 Jake site http://www.jakeelee.com we knew that was the perfect union. Between the fans of both guitarists we will be able to find true friends and a home at two separate sites.

My warmest of welcomes to all our brothers and sisters from Jakeelee.com and a big hello to jeff your very good site owner and personal freind. :D
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

That is just what I want to see from a Randy Rhoads site this is a nice warm place to learn more about a great man. My best wishes to both sites for creating this union. :)
rrguitar

Post by rrguitar »

a great tribute site this place is !!
God Bless Randy Rhoads
Metal Maestro

Post by Metal Maestro »

this is the ultimate randy site!
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

If Randy Rhoads were able to see this place...he would be very, very flattered and very, very proud that after almost a quarter century later, his life and work are still being celebrated.......and for this site, it's only the beginning. 8)
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Jake_E_Lee
Cool Member

Post by Jake_E_Lee »

This site has grown huge, thanks guys!
RRdeciple

Post by RRdeciple »

yea i was surprised to see how well the site was put together! i really like the music in the background :lol: what excactly is it? i can tell its the grand legend himself but what show was this? i woyuld like a copie if thats possible!!! :lol: :lol:
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

The show is the 1981-06-21 el paso show. The song is obviously children of the grave.
Charvel65

Post by Charvel65 »

I found this site from Jakeelee.com!!

Glad I ran across it!!
funk49

Post by funk49 »

Welcome Shadow and thanks alot for the kind words... Randy Rhoads is my number one guitarist but Jake is up there also.
FUNK49
Charvel65

Post by Charvel65 »

funk49 wrote:Welcome Shadow and thanks alot for the kind words... Randy Rhoads is my number one guitarist but Jake is up there also.
I love watching Jake play. He handles the guitar like its air.

I have been playing the hell out of Bark at the Moon. Haven't worked up to the solo parts. But that song is so fun to play.
Hays

Post by Hays »

this place kicks!!!!