Any new word yet?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Cable that's why this site is awesome. We can agree to disagree in a mature manner with the exception of the Romeo Rose drama. I admit I was asked to be on staff for Kelly's site and all is well there as well. The most important part of all of this is keeping Randys name alive. That is really what it comes down to.

God Bless,

Craig
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

I am LMAO at Cable Guy's 'now now' :-D
To be honest I find RRTK more tolerant and open than ever before.
In fact I think a good thing that came from all the fall outs was more sites and in turn more perspectives! I am glad Ian and Joe were pissed off enough with tk to create here! I thorougly enjoy talking with everyone at UR; my favourite site. I am also pleased the two Kelly/es felt the desire to break away further and create RRUS. Again it has different info and some exciting new things. At moment for Only $20 you can buy a RR ring and a Polka dot bow tie. How cool is that?!
Matt
Last edited by Cpt Matt Sparrow on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:I am LMAO at Cable Guy's 'now now' :-D
Tommy DeVito: "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" :twisted: Glad I could entertain you :lol:
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Darin. Was that Goodfellas?
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:Darin. Was that Goodfellas?
top 3 best movie ever, on my list #1 probably :)
matt21

Post by matt21 »

cableguyxx wrote:
Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:I am LMAO at Cable Guy's 'now now' :-D
Tommy DeVito: "You mean, let me understand this cause, ya know maybe it's me, I'm a little fucked up maybe, but I'm funny how, I mean funny like I'm a clown, I amuse you? I make you laugh, I'm here to fuckin' amuse you? What do you mean funny, funny how? How am I funny?" :twisted: Glad I could entertain you :lol:
Definately one of the funnier parts of the movie 8)
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

YA STUTTERIN PRICK YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD ONE DARIN lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Timeline

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I have asked the MODS to take control of the timeline I suggested earlier in this thread. While it will be a factual timeline (possibly as a sticky) it will include a much more detailed explanation of each event and include many new facts. The timeline will show the damage to the Randy Rhoads legacy and point to the need to resolve differences between quarreling parties. No finger pointing will be allowed as all parties have been attacked in this drama. New members please take note that the Randy Rhoads community is as strong as ever. This experience has made our community realize the need for a mutual cooperation among it's members in order to succeed in the preservation of the Rhoads legacy. In other words, we need to all get along for the better good. We are not here for ourselves we are here for Randy. When personal conflicts turn nasty then confront them with a PM (Personal Message). A public forum like this one is best served in the sharing of ideas not in the vicious attacks or threats between its members. Debate with as much civility as you are capable. We owe that much to Randy...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
krgarni
Cool Member

Post by krgarni »

Well said, Angel, and in a perfect world, certainly the best road to take. But in responce to the other side of your suggestion, nobody came into your home and took things and then destroyed them. All in all, I want what's best for Randy. But there is due process as to where lines are drawn as far as respect. In the end, justice really does prevail. I think we all see it. Now, that is. For me, watching and being part of the evolvement of the Randy Rhoads community at large, has been a very interesting journey for me. I was here from the start. Then I had Kev to help me. Now I am alone. For sure, the outpouring of love and admiration for my friend has been the reward. But, oh yes, the drama, drama drama. So tough to take and so tough to witness. Yet, everyday, I get to relive a day in my life from long ago, because someone asks a question. To all the fans, I thank you. For giving me that. Perhaps we might look at this as the diaper stage of Randy's legacy. Because, none of us even dreamed sites and internet and all, would even exist when Randy stuck his toe in the sand and drew the line. 28 years ago and even before. That was then, this is now.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Deeply Sorry

Understood Kelly. Many of us here saw what happened to your personal property in an earlier post a while back. I only want a positive outcome (be it footage or a documentary) for the fans. The Rhoads family want the best for Randy and so do we here at UR. I can't undo the harm that has been done already. "Resolve" was probably a bad word choice. Maybe an aim for a suspension of fighting is all we can hope for. That would give us a chance to see Randy's talents. I know my "Randy inspired" guitar students would love to see him in whatever finally materializes.
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

EA .. Personally I don't think a "timeline" of drama is a very good idea .. why ? because I feel it's like a reminder , and it's definately something that dose'nt need to be reiterated and dwelled upon .

Anyone "new" member here really dose'nt need to know about any problems that have occured in the past and i also believe it's better to look forward to the future having learned from the past .
................................................................Image...............................................................................
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

True...

That is true Ritchie. It is a reminder of all the problems we have had in the past. But it is like trying to forget a war that happened. It is our history- the good and bad. No we are not proud of it but we need to make sure we don't repeat it in the future. For some of us it will obviously evoke a lot of emotion but to those that were not there it will hopefully educate them. I live in San Antonio, Texas. It is a military town. Most of my students parents are either fighting in some foreign country or know someone who is waiting to go somewhere to give aid to earthquake victims (ie; Haiti). I don't think a week goes by that my local newspaper doesn't report on soldiers returning or not returning from their tour of duty. I might not like all the attention that is given to the ugliness of warfare but I realize that I don't live with that memory either...

Our current situation with the documentary and unseen footage will hopefully turn into a positive for all Randy fans. In that way I AM hopeful...
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Oddly I find myself agreeing with Ritchie and EA, yes I think that making an honest account of the recent past would be painfull for a few people, but it would also answer some who have criticised all of us who keep Randy's legacy current! I have lost count of the people who say I hate the bullshit on the forums without really knowing what is behind it or if rivalry is anything more than a myth in current times?
I recently told somebody on the internet who was mentioning this so called 'bullshit' that if they really felt they had the answers why not create the perfect forum? I remember not to long ago RR.US stating that they would be the site without contraversy I hope they are keeping thier word on it. Kelly is working hard to keep Randy's legacy alive like all of us here I hope everyone else is as well.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.