I thought this was kinda neat

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

NoQuattro
Cool Member

I thought this was kinda neat

Post by NoQuattro »

I have an affinity for old Volkswagens and such. Look at what Google Street View showed me. Looks like an old Scirocco, eh? But not just any Scirocco...

"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

So is that RR's car still on the drive ... We talked about this a while back and we thought it would of been better to have it in a museum.
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Yep, that's the one. Hasn't moved since he moved it last. Slightly eerie. I'd love to take a close-up look at that thing.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

This was the thread and i remember seeing a few close up pics of the car over at TK.

http://ultimaterhoads.com/viewtopic.php ... hlight=car
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

i thought he had a bimmer?
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

I'm surprised noone has tried breaking into it all these years it's been sitting there! I imagine it would be a target for kids dinking around after hearing it was his car
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

i doubt many people know that its his... if they did im sure some lunatic might steal it.
P C M
Cool Member

Post by P C M »

I'd cry like a schoolgirl seeing the Beatles just to touch the hood of his car. I imagine it somewhat help's the family to see it there. Delores once said about hearing the sad news about Randy "No,no,no....that can't be". She's still in shock (quoted from the documentary trailer).
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I collect VW's and a friend of mine restores them for VW, they end up in there museum. I Have been to the museum in Germeny myself and this would be a great addition to its collection.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
rhoadie.1

Re: I thought this was kinda neat

Post by rhoadie.1 »

The car's been moved into the garage since...right after Thanksgiving of 2010
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Re: I thought this was kinda neat

Post by Paul Wolfe »

rhoadie.1 wrote:The car's been moved into the garage since...right after Thanksgiving of 2010
With 4 flat tires if I remember correctly...