Which show do you think will appear on the DVD?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Et was recovered, rock report was not and does not look like it could be unless they found something out after they stopped talking tk us last year. Bascially peters crew or was it it Peter himself said that when rock report shut down or whatever basically everything as far as archives was trashed. This is what they found out. Now maybe something change but who know...

Anyay for some reason tonight i am thinking the ozzy footage that will Be on his DVD will be the et footage. Fact is ozzy never saw it either; Peter found from the et achives; probably invited ozzy over to watch it and ozzy said fuck you I'm using it in my documentary not yours: it's a short and sweet two songs that would fit perfectly onto his DVD. The Shelly thing sounds good but I don't think it's going anywhere. The guy seems to not even lable what he has for shows and seems to have no idea what he has.

Alirght enough phone typing , I'm outa here!
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

I don't believe it's the ET footage he's releasing. Ozzy was asked about it, and said he thought it was the Palladium, MULTIPLE CAMERA, proshot. ET was not recorded with multiple cameras. It was just one.
Like the lunar and solar lights, humanity's unaligned, undefined.
oth
Mass Poster

Post by oth »

Shockwave wrote:Technically I feel after hours is the holy grail, think of it, basically a world famous band just jamming in a room pro shot. It does not get more personal than that. Now holy grail as we all speak of can't be this cause it is found already. But If there Were a few Randy shows around in full , after hours is something that people wouls want but would think that it would never be possible to happen. Basically they were playing for the tv audience since there was not one there and they new that, especially Randy.

We don't realize how lucky we are to have gotten that footage i'm that setting. Give me 3-4 more songs on after hours and that would have been perfection.
+1

I dont think people realize that the after hrs footage is better than anything you could dream of.You cant get anything that close up,in your face ,consistent ,brightly lit throughout the entire 4 songs.Sure its not as flashy as a concert but as archival document footage nothing can top it.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi oth

sent you a pm re facebook; maybe you didn't receive it? :)

I agree with you, except that After Hours is not live in the true sense of the word. A band playing to a crowd of 1000 plus people is going to be more alive and inspired than After hours which has the feel of a band playing on a morning tv show. ie it feels safe and restrained...

That is not meant to read as being disrespectful of After Hours either, because the performances by Randy are much loved by me. I would prefer less shots of RR and to hear another good pro recorded RR concert.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Cryptic Night wrote:I don't believe it's the ET footage he's releasing. Ozzy was asked about it, and said he thought it was the Palladium, MULTIPLE CAMERA, proshot. ET was not recorded with multiple cameras. It was just one.
+1
Also don't forget what Dave Tangye told about some gigs (St. Louis/New Jersey) that were pro filmed. IF they gonna use that ET footage it will be just a bonus comming along with a full show.
ET would be a nice add for Peter's doc but not good enough for the O's to release on itself. (my guess)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Let's just get this over with already so can start searching for the second pro shot show to be viewed:)
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Shockwave wrote:Let's just get this over with already so can start searching for the second pro shot show to be viewed:)
:lol: sadly we have to do it one at a time :wink: :lol:
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

he didn't say that the proshot that he was releasing was pallidium he just said some dude came to him with pallidium i think that they are two different things hes talking about because when he talked about the pallidum he said that it was gave to him the day before but it was a month or so before that he wrote on his twitter about the dvd hes releasing
Wanna trade boots? email randyrhoadsboots@gmail.com
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

Um... no?

His twitter said he saw proshot Randy Rhoads footage. Later, at a book signing, one member asked him about the footage. He claimed he thought it was the Palladium. The member asked him if it was proshot multi camera. Ozzy said yes.

So, unless Ozzy is mistaken, the Palladium was proshot with multiple cameras..
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

i thot that ozzy talked about palladium in an interview not to a member
Cryptic Night
Mass Poster

Post by Cryptic Night »

No, he told a member over on TK about it at a book signing.
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

oh ok
TheMrAxeman
Mass Poster

Post by TheMrAxeman »

Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Cryptic Night wrote:No, he told a member over on TK about it at a book signing.
Hi Shaun

He also told Joe (Skezza) that at a book signing too 8)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt