OZzy and Randy footage on DVD at the end of the year

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

zazafromjohor

OZzy and Randy footage on DVD at the end of the year

Post by zazafromjohor »

Press release on facebook....

"Just watched never before seen footage of Randy and me from 1981. I’m speechless. I will share with you later this year on a live dvd"

At last, the footage which supposed not to have existed surfaced....
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

if true then OMG....

well...looks like it is true. Straight from the man himself. I have a feeling it will be released with Ozzys documentary which is supposed to be out this year.
Last edited by Shockwave on Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Thanks!

My wife was on facebook in the pub and I intended to share ASAP; but the cat is out the bag and this is just great!!! :) :) xxxxxx

Cheers to you; at last something to be genuinely excited about!!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

man...just thinking about it, from the man himself we have proof now, totally unexepected
zazafromjohor

Post by zazafromjohor »

Shockwave wrote:if true then OMG....

well...looks like it is true. Straight from the man himself. I have a feeling it will be released with Ozzys documentary which is supposed to be out this year.
There is not much detail on the press release but it might be on this doc.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

zazafromjohor wrote:
Shockwave wrote:if true then OMG....

There is not much detail on the press release but it might be on this doc.
dunno, ozzy said "he will share" it ... Jack Osbourne has access to everything ozzy and ever since he started the doc i had a feeling he would find something. I am not saying it was him, but it would sure sound like.

The only other option is Peters crew finally brought everything they had over to Ozzys and showed him to get there approval to use it. But that negates the ozzy sharing it on his live dvd(which will come out with his doc)

EDIT*** If any mods or admins from RR.TK see this could you please PM here, my password aint working for the site over there and my email is outdated so i cant recover my password! need to update my email address.
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

Awesome, can't wait!
wareagle
Mass Poster

Post by wareagle »

Last edited by wareagle on Sat Dec 15, 2018 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Great News!

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I'm ecstatic for Randy because he deserves to be seen by the next generation of guitar players. I believe they deserve to see a real guitar hero in action. I'm sure it's only the beginning of a tidal wave of footage. Hope there is enough to jump start a revolution in Randy awareness. Randy is all smiles...
Attachments
Randy.jpg
Last edited by RR-ElectricAngel on Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Imagine ozzy though,, if he really has not seen anything new of Randy other than after hours he must have have very emotion to watch this. I mean he was on stage there with the guy and he was a friend. He remembered the magic between the two of them but could never see it again, now he has :)
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Shockwave wrote:Imagine ozzy though,, if he really has not seen anything new of Randy other than after hours he must have have very emotion to watch this. I mean he was on stage there with the guy and he was a friend. He remembered the magic between the two of them but could never see it again, now he has :)
You are right it must have really been something x

Lets forget all the vs shite that pollutes the boards and drink to this fantastic news!
This, Robert La Fond's Randy lesson memoires and Off The Rails; us fans have never had it so good!! 8) 8)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
The Flying Dutchman

Re: OZzy and Randy footage on DVD at the end of the year

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

zazafromjohor wrote:At last, the footage which supposed not to have existed surfaced....
Well, it's about time huh? :lol:
To be honest I think the '81 footage Ozzy suddenly 'discovered' is all part of plan B. :wink: (indicating there are indeed some problems with the doc....)

I very badly hope it will be that St Louis Show from may 22nd '81 just 11 days after Cleveland. Randy was in great shape then!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Gata

Post by Gata »

Hallelujah !!!
"I told'em I had ridden shooting stars and said I'd show them how"