deportationblues

Looking for a Lossless version of Cleveland 5-11-81 show

Post by deportationblues »

Any suggestions?

Thanks
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Well I do know that it was Recorded as a Live concert for WMMS here in Cleveland and was broadcast live at the time & became a huge bootleg even in Randys life!!!
One of our members I recall was talking about how he had it and already knew most of randys spotlight solo from hearing the boot so much before he got to see Ozz & Randy
I think thats pretty cool.

Now as for that losless....I have two differnt "Import" /Bootlegs of the Cleveland show on CD with different titles & I have a Viynl copie from 1981 in Great quality
so its the sound your looking for ,But If you wanna PM me & send me the 5$ for postage , I will send you a Direct copy of the 2 Cds & I can Drop it directly to CD off the Vinyl
wich would be Lossless from that source.It sounds warmer & better highs & lows on my Vinyl for it was just a white cover & a white sticker on the record w/someones
handwritten in marker the songlist. Actually the Cover was another bands cover flipped inside out & glued back together so it was Blank,I dunno the story but I found it
at a used record store in the early 90s when I was like 13-14 & got it for 3 dollars because they didnt know it was an Ozzy/Randy boot because it just had the songnames on it
but after one listen you know its the music hall right up the street from me.actually now that I think for some reason it may have has WMMS written lightly in the same light
orange marker as was used on the label.

But if you want me to send you those Just PM me & Id gladly copy them for you Dave