Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DMRX
Mass Poster

Could this be NEW Randy Footage???/

Post by DMRX »

I was Surfin around the "Internet" & on Peters RR Doc site where he showed
Pics from the Interviews I noticed this TV in the Background w/what to me
looks like Randy in a small club.I cant see a guitar & I cant tell it looks like
Tommys Drums,but I cant tell it could be Drews,(I cant tell if in the center of the screen if its a cymbal(Like on Drews kit) or if its (Tommys Gong)
Or if its just like a Video slideshow.......
I can hope right??????

Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

The Kit looks like Tommy's rosewood sonor used at some shows but the cymbals are not in the same location. Tommy's kit is symetrical but this photo seems to centralise a cymbal between the front tom toms (as you suggested).
But could it be that in this film the cymbals are moving and have moved in such a way that they are not reflecting enough light for us to see in such poor quality reproduction?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
NoQuattro
Cool Member

Post by NoQuattro »

Unfortunately, it looks like this was debunked over on TK by Ironface. Oh well.
"Everyone says theres nothing new that can be done with a guitar, but when people like Randy come along, they realize they're wrong." -- Angus Young, AC/DC
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Yeah,it sorta sucks that its not what I had Thought/Hoped it was but

Ironface confimed"
"The guys in the picture are the 70's/early 80's Sunset Strip band Ala Carte and they played several shows with and were friends with Randy. The image on the screen in the background is not Randy, but Ala Carte guitarist Kevin Kreis from some footage they shot in 1980."

I was hoping that mabey he was showing the "Randy Footage" to some
of the interviewees :oops:

just want that confirmed So,So,So bad that Im seeing things now: