Some ideas might help us fans

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Wolfie

Some ideas might help us fans

Post by Wolfie »

I have looked over the site and would like to read facts about Randy Rhoads can you post some? and perhaps a video section for us to see him play. I know this should have been posted in an ideas section but I couldnt find one.
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Some ideas might help us fans

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Wolfie wrote:I have looked over the site and would like to read facts about Randy Rhoads can you post some? and perhaps a video section for us to see him play. I know this should have been posted in an ideas section but I couldnt find one.
We are thinking about adding a "Ideas/suggestion" section and also an "Video" section.

What kind of facts do you like to read about Randy?

Thnx!
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Wolfie

Post by Wolfie »

Thank you for replying. I would like to be able to read a biography with all the information about his life. I looked on the site but was unable to find one. I do appreciate that the site is quiet new so perhaps you have not had time to add one yet. I think it would be a useful addition to the site. :D
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Hi W

This Randy info thing is something I have been meaning to sort for a long time now. I will get onto it today and hope to get it on site within a few days.
We have lots of new things in mind but as we are very very young we are still putting them in place. :wink:

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
randys roadie
Cool Member

Post by randys roadie »

I would like to see a biography
Randy rocked
The Flying Dutchman

Re: Some ideas might help us fans

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Wolfie wrote:I know this should have been posted in an ideas section but I couldnt find one.
We have a new section for that now: Feedback & suggestions :)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.