www.randyrhoads.us Email

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

David Clark

www.randyrhoads.us Email

Post by David Clark »

Hello ! my name is David Clark ' I'm the new admin on the site for Warhead Records & The RR Network. The truth is three users were BAN for past attacks on the site and former admin. Screenshots were taken of post here and TK that allowed us to know who are friends are during the new ownership process and those accounts were evaluated this week. We offered an alliance with TK,UR and FB Administrators to no longer condone this type of behavior and attacks on our site and others. This was an attempt by our site and the Rhoads family agreement to help our communities become a better place for fans. This was no way a threat on UR ,TK or the FB site. The way you run a website site reflects on you "The Administrators" and we have nothing to do with that. Seven people were warned! "not sites".So we wanted to clear that up. Sorry it has been blown out of proportion by edvice, what he is doing now is what we do not need on our site and feel we are in the right. The RR Network is sorry you have been forcefed that info to fuel the drama fire. Again "all" are welcome ,it was our way of asking those who have attacked us and allowed attacks on us to change if they wanted to keep an account on our site. As for Zakk Daniels he was BAN before the new ownership for sending and email attacking the site and the administrator. Like this site we have our own rules and we choose not to allow this type of "behavior".

We understand that some of you have a problem with Steve the former owner. Again we consider this drama and does not concern the RR Network.. Steve no longer Administrates in customer service .."that would be me" he is an consultant to technical advice only for the site software . All decisions are made through Jon Holtz the new owner. If you have an issue with merit he can be contacted at support@randyrhoads.us.

I would like to thank you for allowing me to post this.
Best regards
David Clark
Site Adminstrator
Warhead Records
Last edited by David Clark on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cableguyxx
Mass Poster

Post by cableguyxx »

how generous of you to offer an alliance :roll: Ed Vice rocks, as do tk, ur and the other Randy sites out there. We've been doing this for many, many years, and the condescending approach that is being taken is putting a sour taste in many mouths. UR and TK and many of it's members have had, and some continue to have differences, but we all still come here mostly because of Randy Rhoads, and no one site or one person is ever going to change to change that.
David Clark

Post by David Clark »

Well thats cool..Sorry you feel the way you do.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

I'd like to log on to RR.us but it won't accept my user name: rhoads-fan.
Any help with that?
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I think I noticed people responding to the so-called "hate" that was on the board last week! I didn't see any unusual "hate" just some silly & pointless drama, name-calling, childlish BS, between two people! I didn't see any sort of "personal attack" taking place except between these two people & it was like watching an episode of Jerry Springer, we know we shouldn't read it or watch it but we do!! The hate & uneccessary PM's David spoke about is what is being discussed NOT what takes place publicly on the boards. The people responsible for sending hate mail & ugly threats & malicious letters, through "PM's" KNOW who they are & when & why they did it. That's the point here, no attacking people through the RR site, if you have a personal problem or a beef with each other, do it elsewhere! That's all, it's a pretty simple concept!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Clark

Post by David Clark »

Alex we have recieved a respectfull responce from the Administrator of UR asking us to remove his account because he could not ask you to stop the bashing and drama. He is the first to respond to our emails with a respectfull manner and we understand his position but that don't mean we agree with it.

The Rhoads family would like to see all behavior of this type stop if it is from you or Steve . We have seen all of the proof from the film until now to understand that in no way that Steve is the only bad apple. Alex we have seen some of your post in the past as well that have nothing to do with Steve. In saying that we believe some are allowed to do as they wish here and at TK and some are not. One thing that raises question is..Steve is banned on both sites and has no voice here but you all continue to attack him. Kelle Rhoads made this statement during conversation "if you would like to be an open forum with drama fine..but take my brothers name and picture off the site". That says it all to me. This will be my last post here because of the email we recieved from UR's Admin thank you Joe for responding we now know where we stand.

One other thing.. Kelly Garni is a contributor to our site ..in saying that he does not run customer service for support issues the correct channel would be support@randyrhoads.us I'm sure Kelly has better things to do than deal with drama.
Regards
David Clark
Last edited by David Clark on Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Sorry to disagree with you bebebear, and no disrespected intended, but if that was Steve Blevins last week on the other end of Romeo, he was as hatefully as any one person can get.It probably was one of the nastiest attacks I have seen on UR. His past posts have been equally disturbing if not vulgar at times. Sorry but that is no fan of Randy's. Who ever it was, is a very disturbed person, and personally, I would not belong to any "club" he was a member of, not that it makes any difference. But I guess we all choose are friends, and in the end we can be seen the same, by association. Take care and good luck to Kelly ! :fish:
David Clark

Post by David Clark »

rhoads-fan wrote:I'd like to log on to RR.us but it won't accept my user name: rhoads-fan.
Any help with that?
According to our database rhoads-fan does not exist try creating it before you login.
Shockwave
Mass Poster

Post by Shockwave »

Wow i dont come around for a few days and shit hits the fan. Personally there can never be enough Randy Rhoads sites, but 3 separate forums is to much. We are not gaining anything from going there. If its an official Randy Rhoads site then yes that is great, but the fact is it will be heavily moderated because of that very reason and the topics that can be talked about will be even more strict than RR.TK .

3 forums are to much, this one and TK is enough. Its all the same members anyway
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

With all due respect to those who deserve such things, Blevins has no place here because he proved himself to be horrendously prolific in his outragious and unpleasent activities. He displayed no respect to ordinary members and as result has been rightfully malined.
Very few people have recieved such treatment here at UR so baring this in mind perhaps those who wish to support Mr Blevins might have some understanding of how unpleasent he is/has been.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
bebebear

Post by bebebear »

I give up! I was trying to explain "my understanding" of what happened & what I had seen. I wasn't writing a college thesis on the subject, just saying what I believed had occured. No one was "banned" unless they showed & contributed to negative behavior. Period. As far as, silly comments, like Kelly's "karma" coming back to him or whatever the heck that was, Kelly has given a wonderful gift to an 11- year old boy who didn't have his own musical instrument, there is a VERY happy kid there! That was Kelly's goal & will continue to be so. Kelly recieved a wonderful video of the "winner" from the "Little Kid's Rock" & hopefully, once the parents clear it, Kelly can post the video of the youngster playing it! It's absolutely delightful & we clapped after his performance! THAT's what the RR site wants to do, offer experiances & products & memories, no one else has offered before! If you want to rant & rave & make comments about things, go ahead! I thank UR for allowing me that same priveledge to speak my mind also! Grant you, I guess I missed where & when & how, Steve affected each AND everyone's lives so damn "personally". He's been extremely gracious to me! That's ME speaking. Not my association with anyone else! Sure, he can be opinionated & I guess, he loves a "good fight" when he see's one,he loved poking some people who in reality, seemed to thrive & love poking Steve right back! But, I don't see that as being all that horribly devistating to people personally. I think, alot of people take this internet just a tad too seriously, if I did, I might as well die, since I've taken my share of abuse & digs too. But, I recognize it for what it is, people repeating, forwarding & gossiping about "STUFF" that really hasn't a thing to do with them or their lives! What does affect people, is being hurt & that's not really neccessary is it???? You get your digs in & then you sit & wait for a response, that you can pick apart & feel superior, but that's not very "Randy-like" behavior either, is it??? Good grief!! Let's be peaceful & happy!!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE!sorry dont throw them my way just trying to lighten the mood!ONWARD MAESTRO!!!!!!!!
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Dont let this eat you up BeBe' you are right about his being not the real world, I have said that many many times.
I also can understand how confusing peoples dislike Off Steve Blevins is for you but it isn't without good reason, however it should be a dislike based on experience not just other third person reasoning.

Take good care and give my regards to Kelly.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.