RHOADSFEST! 2009 - Cruise out to the show tonight !!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

RhoadsToOzz

RHOADSFEST! 2009 - Cruise out to the show tonight !!!

Post by RhoadsToOzz »

Hi - RHOADSFEST! 2009 - Cruise out to the RR TRIBUTE SHOW TONIGHT IN HOLLYWOOD, 8901 Sunset Blvd. Call to get your tickets !!! Or call pickup in the Orange County or Riverside/Inland Empire area.

Thanks from RHOADS TO OZZ & RHOADSFEST 2009! See you DEC 6 ! @ The Whisky for the RR Tribute Show ! See official RHOADSFEST website for concert details http://www.RHOADSFEST.com

THANKS,
RTO
Last edited by RhoadsToOzz on Sun Sep 12, 2010 12:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
RRfish
Madman

Post by RRfish »

Have my tickets, just want to know if I can bring my video camera ?
((CHAMBERS))

Post by ((CHAMBERS)) »

It cost $75 to bring in a video camera to The Whisky...per band.. so that can add up. that`s the way it is in Hollywood. .. however their will be pro footage taken at this show.
halorising

Post by halorising »

We only have about 10 presale tickets left for RHOADSFEST. This show is almost sold out. I will be at mountian view with the zeus and my white pdv. I will let anyone who buys a ticket play the zeus for 5 min's per ticket you buy and video yourself with your cam. I still consider this Randy's board and plan on it going to live with all Randys other gear at some point in time so it may not be played very often. This is really a chance of a life time.
RhoadsToOzz

Post by RhoadsToOzz »

TONIGHT 7:30 p.m. RHOADSFEST Tribute show to RANDY RHOADS..

Come on out and have some fun !!!

www.RHOADSFEST.com

Thanks,
Jeff - RTO
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I hope the 6th passed without any problems and i looke forward to hearing everyones stories and memories.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.