concert handbills and posters

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

read again, sealed in plastic! and yea its says mint, but it has 2 pinholes in it and two corners are scuffed and it smells like a old book slightly yellowed on the back , red not so vibrant in spots and scuff marks throughout the middle, again you would not be able to tell by lokking at a picture.
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

if you looked at this guys store, he doesnt sell stuff like this poster all the time, look he sells books, jewelery and metal detectors, so how we he know what a promo poster is.
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

i just unwrapped it after your first response about it, i was gonna leave it wrapped till i got my frame. thats when i realized it is not MINT!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

OK then forget what i said its an original :roll:
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

Patronizing= Priceless!
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

considering in a post of yours from aug 13th 2006 about a ticket stub you won with only 3 people bidding on it, because it was in the wrong category, but im sure its got to be worth more is what you said, so because it bids high, its the real deal? because you said if mine was a original i would have been $$$$$$$$$, but it was in the wrong category just as well as your uk ticket stub, but oh well im done, i think its original, if im proved wrong oh well only paid a few bucks for it.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

lyon76 wrote:Patronizing= Priceless!
Yeah i'm trying my best to give you my advice, you'll see what i'm saying is correct you just keep watching ebay. Plus if you are as switched on as you make out. The size of your poster ? is that inchs or cm's because that is a big clue. The item was listed in Ozzy artist music memorabilia so i think you are not the only person to of seen this item..It sold for peanuts because its a copy. But what do i know i've only been collecting music memorabilia since 1978.
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

ive been working on the railroad for about 15 years, 3rd generation in fact, but anyways i always ask the old heads before they retire if they got any old railroad stuff, anyways i got timetables and maps over a 100 years old and i bet if i put up a picture of it you would say its a knockoff, because of the condition its in, good for you collecting since 1978, so because something can be in good or excellent or other than poor condition its not legit, come on, its not even 30 years old, i got comic books in better condition and 10 to 20 years older than this! But i will watch out for it, and most of the stuff that is copied is either in black and white, that purpelish one ive seen or the yellow! But i forgot your the expert, good day, and the crazy train you looking at me 45rpm is not as common as you make it out to be. Sorry im not a huge collector.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Stick to collecting comic books & railway memorabilia as your not that clever mate when it comes to seeing the genuine article. As far as the Crazy Train 45 its common as hell as anyone who is a record collector will tell you. You come to the site with a smart arsed attitude thinking you could impress the site with your 'original' flyer. Just cos i've burst your bubble don't get upset i'm just hear to give you sound advice. :wink:
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

and the ones you see on ebay are the black and white ones, i bet if you asked that bhuzz guy to see the original ones that hes making the scans from, you will see red, yellow,orange, black and white colors in the poster, and the ones ive seen are all black and white.
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

Bhuzz was the other guy bidding on the flyer check it out ...So why would he want another one ?.
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

your the one getting upset MATE, dont hate on me because texting or posting is impersonal, yea im trying to impress the whole site with this flyer, you got me, ive been coming here reading for awhile, than decided to join, but i can see why some people dont post! dont bust on me because i think i found something interesting, did you pay for it, nooo. did i buy from bhuzzz nooooo. and show me where you burst my people!
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

maybe because bhuzz didnt have the indy show, hes got atlanta and des moines
lyon76

Post by lyon76 »

i dont know and really care, hes your buddy, go ask him
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

So is the poster size in inchs or cm's ? the size will tell you if its original.