Randy's first Jackson

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Randy's first Jackson

Post by Paul Wolfe »

I've never seen this video of Randy's "Concorde" Jackson, so I thought I'd post it... if it's been here before and I missed it, sorry.
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

oh yes, that video I don't like cus it has me walking around with my X girl at the very end of it.. aah memories.. though Randy's pin was great to see! :P
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Great Video

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

I love that video because it really gets in close and you can even see all the scratches on the guitar. When I got the artwork done for this guitar I didn't know that Randy's name was sideways on the the headstock. I put the RR emblem upright on the headstock Oops. Sorry Randy...
Attachments
Strings.jpg
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

no you are right I was very happy to see it up close and personal myself, you could see every little thing, it was quite surreal. I was surprised that Jeff caught me on his camera... blaa. :P

hey great art, is that a painting..? I been dabbling in drawing as my avatar shows..
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

There really were auite a few knocks/chips and scratches on his guitar! I know his Les Paul custom had indentation from his writing on top of it, for pupils in his guitar lessons too.

I love the way he wasn't all precious about his guitars and used the damn things as tools like they are meant to be used!

Mattt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt