Over the Mountain Solo VIDEO!!!

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

DMRX
Mass Poster

Over the Mountain Solo VIDEO!!!

Post by DMRX »

This is a Small little Video I made to Celebrate the New footage that was leaked via the Trailer & just my Love of all things Randy Rhoads.In it here I use the "New" Footage of Randy paying the solo 3 times.The 1st is along to the Original "Diary" version the 2nd is the actual audio from the ET footage & the 3rd is from the Kalamazoo show.I had to do NO heavy tweeking on the speed of the Audio/Video to sync it up (all 3 versions)!! *0 1-Which in itself is just amaing considering Tommy wasnt playing on the album & the 2 live Audio segments are all in sync w/o a metronome or anything .
YOU GUYS & GALS WILL LOVE IT!!!!!!
I PROMISE *yay*

David M Ryan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kha9yQuVB8k
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

nice work, as a non guitarist I enjoyed the close and being able to see the sounds that I love being created.
Have you thought about merging the Chicago solo footage into this as well?
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

Excellent! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
estang74

Post by estang74 »

Now that's what I'm talking about. Great work sir!!!!
www.reverbnation.com/estang74
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

estang74 wrote:Now that's what I'm talking about. Great work sir!!!!
+1 and great to see you!

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
tedeeoo
Madman

Post by tedeeoo »

This is great, while I was watching this my wife pointed out something I had never noticed and I wondered if anyone else had. Has anyone else noticed how similar the beginning of Prince's "When Doves Fly" sounds like part of this solo, both structurally and tonally. I can't believe she picked that up, I guess being married to a guitar player for 18+ years has rubbed off, lol!!!!!
"The Only Two Things In Life That Make It Worth Livin"
Madman56
Cool Member

Post by Madman56 »

Great job man!
DMRX
Mass Poster

Post by DMRX »

Trigger wrote:nice work, as a non guitarist I enjoyed the close and being able to see the sounds that I love being created.
Thanks Guys,But ,You know what I didnt even think of that
I cant believe it as simple as it is. :shock:
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

DMRX wrote:
Trigger wrote:nice work, as a non guitarist I enjoyed the close and being able to see the sounds that I love being created.
Thanks Guys,But ,You know what I didnt even think of that
I cant believe it as simple as it is. :shock:
I think adding them together would be really great.
I know this is one of Randys most popular song and because it only came to the live set close to the end of his life, these videos together would look amazing. In years to come after Randy is forgoten if these OTM videos are discovered I think people will still be amazed at how good they sound 8)
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.