Problems with the Randyrhoads.us website

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Devil's Advocate

Problems with the Randyrhoads.us website

Post by Devil's Advocate »

I've noticed that a lot of you have complained about not being able to log into the website. I really don't know what's up with that... and for those of you who own a Mac, its not a Mac thing because I have one and I can log in just fine. For now though, those of you who cannot log on at all please send me your email and I'll send them to the Admin of the site and explain to him the situation. I'm sorry guys but I'll do my best to get you back on ASAP.

DA.
Just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above and make our own destiny...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Hi Devil's Advocate

It is ...
sear.1200@ntlworld.com

Cheers

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Cheers for sorting this out. I know there has been teething problems as to be expected with any new venture but I must say it is looking really great!

Cheers again

Matt
Last edited by Cpt Matt Sparrow on Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Thanks Matt! We're trying our best to fix the address that wont work. I had no clue but this is pretty hard :P
Just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above and make our own destiny...