My Statement

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

krgarni
Cool Member

My Statement

Post by krgarni »

My personal life is GREAT,my girlfriend & I are even closer & stronger because of this mess; the recent events have not had any effect on my life. I DO NOT have any pictures of Randy, never have, I couldn't even attend his funeral because I couldn't bear to see my dearest, best friend in a coffin. I however, spoke to the deputy/sheriff that did take the pictures & he is on tape with his comments of how these pictures were handled.
Mrs. Rhoads has asked me to tell everyone she WILL NOT be at the December 6th, ceremony at Randy's gravesite this year.
I will NOT be there myself, due to numerous death threats I have recieved. It is now a "private" matter for me, I will grieve & honor my friend in private from now on.
I will not be posting on any Randy sites at all except for my own site. Please do not send me PM's to "explain" myself or anything else.
SPECIAL THANKS to Capt. Sparrow and Trigger, & Steve for their friendship & help. Both Trigger & Capt. Sparrow: I'd appreciate it if you'd contact me through my site, where things like what has happened will never happen.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Dear Kelle or admin staff

RE your site. I am having problems re joining. It is a bit long winded but I am pulling my hair out as I have re joined two or three times, I go to activate it and it takes me to the site and then nothing else happens. Please could someone help me/e mail.

Cheers

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Mattinsky try logging in with Firefox if you have it ... I can't log in with IE ..
................................................................Image...............................................................................
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Ritchie wrote:Mattinsky try logging in with Firefox if you have it ... I can't log in with IE ..
Hi Ritchie

It is firefox I am using :x
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Cpt Matt Sparrow wrote:
Ritchie wrote:Mattinsky try logging in with Firefox if you have it ... I can't log in with IE ..
Hi Ritchie

It is firefox I am using :x
D'oh !! sorry Mattalicious .. beats me then , I wonder why i can only log in using Firefox and IE does nothing ??
................................................................Image...............................................................................
sonny13

Post by sonny13 »

I have also had the same issue unfortunately.

I am sorry but I feel compelled to let this out (as I have read these forums for YEARS)
I am new to "posting" on the boards, but it is a shame that KG would be put in a position to feel that way. As I have read the drama here I could not help but feel sorry for the people that actually knew Randy and are trashed in these forums. As a fan it is beyond disheartening.

It is great to see that so many are still passionate about Randy Rhoads but when you let that passion inflict "pain" or uncomfortableness (for lack of a better word) it becomes an unhealthy obession.

Great board here and a wealth of info .....thank you for letting everyone be a part
www.jamesangelucci.com
www.myspace.com/jamesangelucci
Ritchie
Mass Poster

Post by Ritchie »

Hi Sonny13 .. welcome dude .. sorry you joined in such dark times here .. but ya know what ? .. like i read elsewhere , they are what we make them .. if we want drama we can make it into a huge pile of crap .. if we want a clean friendly pleasant site we can have that just as easy ! the Ultimate ( Rhoads ) choice is ours :-)
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

It's a shame that a few people can upset the apple cart to make 'death threats' and for what reasons ?. This is suppose to be a bit of fun and some people, call them fanatics or obsessive or just total Wacko! ?. If we let these people bother us and if you give them the time they will rock the boat until its well tipped over. Are these people worth getting involved with or do we just ignore them and hope they'll go away. I have sniffed out these few rats who have visited this site and i'm not mentioning any names. But i just have not the time to bother with them and if you do make them welcome well bigger fool for doing so. But they came and went like a fart under the bed sheets. I have not got the time to reply to them, we know who are respectful people here and just keep it that way. I just wish it was that simple and for the sake of a few bad apples the rest of us have to be tarred with the same brush ...
RR-ElectricAngel
Mass Poster

Not Our Fault

Post by RR-ElectricAngel »

It's weird how we are told we are the best site for Randy fans one minute and then made out to be the devil the next. Is it our fault there are trolls out there? I am a pretty good judge of character so when I hear of someone creating a lot of drama I know trhere are probably not very genuine. There is no pristine site out there with gum drop opinions and rainbow sky outlooks toward life. This is part of the Rocker world. Fans are gritty and some are simply a little "OFF BASE". Some of Randy's fans are Ozzy fans. Doesn't anyone remember what Ozzy said about his own fans. I mean one of them brought the head of an Ox to a show. We don't do strip searches or do background checks just to be a member at this site. Whatever bagage someone has will eventually leak out in one of these posts. It doesn't make you evil or unsavory. We are all human you know. Am I put off by all the drama that occurs in cyberspace. NO! I am smart enough to know that certain people are nothing more than professional s**t disturbers. They live and breathe foul ideas all day. Some tell you lots of stories just so you will listen. Maybe there is no one in their life that will listen to them. This site has open ears. We listen. We articulate our ideas. We are opinionated, but we are fair. We don't corner each other into things and we don't pressure others into things as well. It doesn't make sense to create a web site that networks fans together yet wants no interaction with those fans on their terms. That's like saying to someone "Hey, you have a great home but I would never want to go inside." I feel your pain moderators. Sometimes the delete function just isn't pressed fast enough. That's because humans have to sleep too...
To be a teacher you must never stop learning yourself...
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Not Our Fault

Post by skezza »

RR-ElectricAngel wrote:It's weird how we are told we are the best site for Randy fans one minute and then made out to be the devil the next. Is it our fault there are trolls out there? I am a pretty good judge of character so when I hear of someone creating a lot of drama I know trhere are probably not very genuine. There is no pristine site out there with gum drop opinions and rainbow sky outlooks toward life. This is part of the Rocker world. Fans are gritty and some are simply a little "OFF BASE". Some of Randy's fans are Ozzy fans. Doesn't anyone remember what Ozzy said about his own fans. I mean one of them brought the head of an Ox to a show. We don't do strip searches or do background checks just to be a member at this site. Whatever bagage someone has will eventually leak out in one of these posts. It doesn't make you evil or unsavory. We are all human you know. Am I put off by all the drama that occurs in cyberspace. NO! I am smart enough to know that certain people are nothing more than professional s**t disturbers. They live and breathe foul ideas all day. Some tell you lots of stories just so you will listen. Maybe there is no one in their life that will listen to them. This site has open ears. We listen. We articulate our ideas. We are opinionated, but we are fair. We don't corner each other into things and we don't pressure others into things as well. It doesn't make sense to create a web site that networks fans together yet wants no interaction with those fans on their terms. That's like saying to someone "Hey, you have a great home but I would never want to go inside." I feel your pain moderators. Sometimes the delete function just isn't pressed fast enough. That's because humans have to sleep too...
Nail.....................Head...........................Voila!
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

i dont mean to go off the topic but stay with me..this reminds me of a lil situaton i had back in the late 80's.i had 2 close friends that had beef with each other.my closer friend was bieng accused by my "other friend" of snitching on him for whatever..the 3 of us got together to settle it..so i told them both we'll meet at the park and the two of you can handle it..well the day came we met at the park.they came with 4 guys i showed up with my close friend..when my close friend saw the 4 guys he looked at me and said tito you got my back?i said no this is between you and him.he looked like a deer caught in the headlights!so i stepped to my other friend and told him this is between you 2..back your boys off..which he did.then when my close friend saw what was going to happen he looked at me again and repeated you got my back?i said its between you and him..needless to say my boy got his nose broke and the shit kicked out of him..i felt bad watching it but hey it was between them.SO LETS MIND OUR BUSINESS AND REMEMBER WHY WE JOINED THESE BOARDS!WHATEVER BEEF CERTAIN PEOPLE HAVE CONCERNING THE FILM HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH US!LETS LEAVE IT TO THEM TO FIGHT IT OUT!AND LETS START SHOWING MORE DIGNITY AND LEAVE THE WASTE WHERE IT BELONGS!!!!I FEEL LIKE THE NINE YEAR OLD KID THAT FIRST HEARD RANDY AND ALWAYS WONDERED WHY A FULL LENGTH DOC WAS NEVER DONE ON HIM.ITS HERE AND LETS WAIT FOR IT AND FORGET THE GARBAGE!!!!PEACE GUYS!
Livewire8195

Post by Livewire8195 »

Highfive dude above me! Couldn't have said it any better myself.

Good luck Kelly, hopefully all the idiots fighting you realize what's important, and finish this documentary.
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

I want to remind everyone that UR is for the common RR fan in the first place, that's we do it for, not for Mrs. Rhoads, Kelly, Peter M or whatever. These boards were there before them and will be after them. Randy will live on by his music & fans. Of course I don't like to see Kelly saying goodbye here, since for sure he can enrich this board. But for now I understand his decision.
To have a place for fair discussions it's unavoidable that sometimes some 'drama' kicks in. To me there is nothing wrong with that. It's like in real life. Lets not pretend ourselves better then we are. Trying to 'wipe' everything under the 'carpet' is not healthy either and won't work in long term. There are some problems regarding the film for sure and we are not gonna censor that subject. Sometimes 'drama' occurs on boards like this but sometimes good things comes out of that same drama as well getting people closer to each other after some 'steam'.

And no matter what, Randy's music is untouchable and will survive any of us!
Ritchie wrote:if we want drama we can make it into a huge pile of crap .. if we want a clean friendly pleasant site we can have that just as easy ! the Ultimate ( Rhoads ) choice is ours :-)
Exactly!
As long people are enjoying this board we'll continue! 8)
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
Paiste2002
Cool Member

Post by Paiste2002 »

Once again you can tell the diff between this site and others. The maturity level here is just awesome. In my humble opinion Randy would love this sight. He loved practical jokes so the he might be laughing at the chaos of other sites. But I think here he would interact and not feel overwhelmed by people worshipping the rock star and not the person.

Just my opinion of how Randy was as a person,

Craig
sonny13

Post by sonny13 »

F...... The drama ,,, I just like lookin at all the cool randy pics , the info, and the audio is GREAT.

I just saw te trailer to the documentary,, WOW, I watched it 3xs, It s about time something like that is getting done. Made me bring my RR limited jackson to a gig last night lol,

Very cool site and glad it s open to everyone, even the people who do not post to often and just read and look at everything :)
www.jamesangelucci.com
www.myspace.com/jamesangelucci