Guess www.randyrhoads.us is gone...

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

stlrox

Guess www.randyrhoads.us is gone...

Post by stlrox »

Just got the following email from the site....

RR Network
www.randyrhoads.us is for sale! or trade~ will consider vintage guitars and amps.

It has been a fun collaboration with Kelly Garni and the Rhoads family but I have decided to move on. This site has had an great advertisement campaign on the net and has had many hits the leg work has been done for you. I'm sure the family and Kelly would be glad to work with anyone who decides take this site foward.

The site consist of the url,software licence and "the server that is paid up for one year" This site has had an awsome report from www.alexa.com If you would like to be the new owner of this site please contact support@randyrhoads.us
$2000.00

The lower number is a higher rank ,this will show that work has been done to rank the site that is 2 months old.

Current www.alexa.com world wide rankings for:

1,594,250 Alexa Traffic Rank www.randyrhoads.us

1,957,175 Alexa Traffic Rank www.randyrhoads.tk

752,301 Alexa Traffic Rank www.ultimaterhoads.com

RR Network
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

Wow, that was a flash in the pan, wasn't it? I feel bad for Kelly because he had no say in this matter.

Of all the spinoff sites from .tk, Ultimate Rhoads is the only one that has lasted... good work Joe, Ian, et al!!
Alex
Mass Poster

Post by Alex »

xx123456
Last edited by Alex on Sun Jul 23, 2017 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Post by Cpt Matt Sparrow »

Paul Wolfe wrote: Of all the spinoff sites from .tk, Ultimate Rhoads is the only one that has lasted... good work Joe, Ian, et al!!
Here, here.

The thinking man/woman's RR site 8)

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
TAB
Madman

Post by TAB »

Boy we couldn't see that one comin' :P
skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

Im surprised that Alexa gives Ultimaterhoads.com such a high score for activity. Its great to see though :)
JAY
Cool Member

Post by JAY »

Big shocker there- :roll: :roll: :roll:
Devil's Advocate

Post by Devil's Advocate »

Ha ha... Yeah to some of you it doesn't seem like a big surprsie that the website was shut down but I can tell you this... The person who is responsible for the shut down of the website is a complete douchbag. Not only did he use Kelly to get money from the fans but he also used Randy's legacy so that he could profit from the fans. The person knew exactly what he was doing and I wouldn't be surprised if he planned this out in advance. Kelly did not use the website as a way to profit from Randy but to continue his legacy. That's why he became an avid supporter of the Little Kids Rock Organization, to teach and show kids how to appreciate music the way Randy did. If Kelly would have known that this would have happened he would have never signed on to the idea of creating RR Network, because he knows that this website, Ultimate Rhoads, does an outstanding job of keeping Randy's memory alive.
Just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above and make our own destiny...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Devil's advocate,

I tried to request you on myspace but your settings doesn't allow bands, and I am not a band, just me! LOL

Thanks for the update and hope it all works out well.

Matt
Having a break from online activity for a while to concentrate on music. Please email if you need to get in touch. Matt
Devil's Advocate

The website I used as a link is my Twitter account. My Myspace is Alexis ♥. If that doesn't work just send me an email and I'll find you.

As for the website, yeah me and Kelly want it to work out for the best but we decided to start our own where it has the same perks as randyrhoads.us but it's free to the fans. Charging the fans for wanting to hear and see memories of Randy never felt right to Kelly and if he could have changed that he would have, but he wasn't the owner of the website.
Just because we've been dealt a certain hand doesn't mean that we can't choose to rise above and make our own destiny...
Cpt Matt Sparrow
Mass Poster

Hi Alexis

Matt Holmes :) was already a step ahead and requested you from Kelly's myspace site! That was where I got the bands message.
My myspace is in my signature if you want to hit me up. Thanks for the updates and nice to meet you.

Matt
Devil's Advocate

Hey Matt,

Your welcome for the updates. Its only fair that Randy's fans know what's going on from a reliable source. Nice to meet you and see you soon on myspace :)

Alexis
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

I feel deeply sorry for the Kelly's and I hope they can pull this one back and continue with an improved site.
As admins Joe and I do this for love as do all our mods, I believe that if Steve (like us at UR) were a fan of Randy and the music he wrote and performed with Kelly Garni in QR and later with Ozzy, Steve would hand over everything he is trying to sell to the Kelly's and allow them to build it up with its integrity in place.

Steve,

If you are a Randy fan (as you say are) do the right thing because sometimes financial gain is less important than being decent, and if Kelly believed in you enough you owe it to him to let him continue.
Without Kelly G's support you would never have had a chance so the only honorable thing you can do is give the domains and all that is needed to Kelly Garni.
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Devil's Advocate

I agree with you on that 100%.
gtraddict

Post by gtraddict »

Quote from the latest email"

"Alexas whos going to stand up for little old me that has about 5000.00 in this thing?"

Thats called CDB - Cost of Doing Business. It's the chance one takes when starting any venture - there are no gaurantees.
He's also trying to put things off on KG.
What a crybaby!
[url=http://www.vintagecharvels.com/][img]http://www.vintagecharvels.com/images/avatars/sig_blk.gif[/img][/url]