Rudy Sarzo's book

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

skezza
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by skezza »

AlienSatch wrote:Rudy has had to change publishers. Rudy was having the book published by Cherry Lane publishing, and that is the same publisher that has the rights to all the Ozzy catalog of tab books.

Sharon has told the publisher that if they release Rudy's book, then Sharon will withdrawl publishing rights from Cherry Lane.

So Rudy has sought out a different publisher.

Also, a tiny tidbit why I think Sharon does not want the book to come out is because SHE SLEPT WITH ANOTHER PERSON TOO WHO WAS INVOLVED IN THE BLIZZARD TOUR. ! Another person besides RR. ! LOL ...

:shock:
and she ripped ozzy for doing that :lol:
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

yeah, it appears that $haron made sure the band members were strong performers both onstage.........and off. :roll:
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
Shadow

Post by Shadow »

Very heavy thread here concerning the book by Rudy Sarzo "Off the Rails...-My Adventures in the Land of Oz" in regards to his working relationship & friendship with legendary Guitarist Randy Rhoads and just a nice hefty portion of his Life story in the music World that he certainly has a major Blueprint Signature in. I hope all goes well with the publishing of this much awaited Music book on Randy Rhoads by one of his closet musician's friend Bassist Rudy Sarzo.
The legendary Randy Rhoads is an electric "Crazy Train" Guitarist/Musician to the max!
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

You can read Rudy Sarzo's interview from last year he mentions in full the reason for the delay in the book and you can make your own mind up about the rest as far as the bed hopping antics go!!!...I put this thread up the other day but alas i listed it in the wrong section.
http://www.rockeyez.com/interviews/int-dio-sarzo.html
ENJOY :lol:
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Excellent interview.....thanks GUITARIDOL.
".....the moment Randy Rhoads walked out on stage, you knew you were WITNESSING something IMPORTANT."
GUITARIDOL5682
Mass Poster

Post by GUITARIDOL5682 »

I had an email from Rudy Sarzo today,i emailed him about not having any photos or a gallery on his web site.I mentioned that i had met him back in 1984 and that i had seen him with Quiet Riot in '83 and '84 and i seen him last year with Dio.His reply was brief but i was pleased to see he had made the effort to do so.He said that he was very busy at the moment and that he sometimes forgets that he has his own web site.Which was well over due a much needed up date.He said that he would love to see the photos and he was seriously thinking about putting a gallery on his site COOL 8) .So i replied back to him with the question that is on everyone's lips what is the hold up with his book.So when and if i get a reply I'll let you's know OK.
Trigger
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Trigger »

Wow thats great! Rudy is such a nice guy make sure you send him our regards.

T
Cologne she'll wear silver and americard, She'll drive a beetle car and beat you down at cool Canasta. And when the clothes are strewn don't be afraid of the room touch the fullness of her breast feel the love of her caress she will be your living end.
Xanadu
Cool Member

Post by Xanadu »

Also Idol....extend an invitation to Rudy to stop by here sometime. I am sure he would approve of this site and the spirit by which it was created. He is indeed a very nice guy and has been a huge inspiration to many bassplayers over the years......including me. :!:
vchild

Post by vchild »

Cool I would love to see that happens
Donnie
Cool Member

Post by Donnie »

yeah release the damn book already..being a RR fan can be such a bummer at times....? :roll: