Documentary Release Date?

Talk about Randy Rhoads here.

Moderators: Randy Perry, The Flying Dutchman, Stiltzkin, skezza, Trigger

Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Documentary Release Date?

Post by Paul Wolfe »

This article from today, August 3rd 2009.

According to information from Dakota Pictures, the documentary is scheduled to be released next month after assembling three years of rare Rhoads footage and compiling interviews, including one with Constable that will be featured.

So it's 2018 already? Time sure flies when arguing online!
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Who's Constable??
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

Oh bloody hell....nevermind.... :oops:
Paul Wolfe
Mass Poster

Post by Paul Wolfe »

rhoads-fan wrote:Who's Constable??
Watch this.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

I don't think precious screen time should be wasted on Chelsea Constable, when she's no different than so many others that were influenced, she's only 19 and wasn't even alive to meet or see Randy Rhoads.

But other than that side point, that's VERY interesting.

I hope it's correct and the film is released next month, that would be awesome.

But maybe they got old information.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

she should wear her guitar a little lower.
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

romeorose wrote:she should wear her guitar a little lower.
Why?
Rhoads-Fan
Cool Member

Post by Rhoads-Fan »

romeorose wrote:I don't think precious screen time should be wasted on Chelsea Constable, when she's no different than so many others that were influenced, she's only 19 and wasn't even alive to meet or see Randy Rhoads.
Ah cmon' try not to be so jaded. The Rhoads family asked her to be in it. That's enough for me. I'm sure Dee loves you as much as the next Randy fan :wink: 8)
The Flying Dutchman

Post by The Flying Dutchman »

That's excellent news! 8)
romeorose wrote:But maybe they got old information.
My fear too.....
The winner of the rat race is still a rat.
romeorose
Cool Member

Post by romeorose »

oh i'm not being jaded, i got nothing against chelsea constable or her playing. i just hope that with all the 800 hours they've filmed that they don't have to leave out some of the really good stuff, and then have stuff less important in it is all. as far as her guitar strap height, i was just saying i think it looks cooler when people have their guitars hung about at waist level, where on here it's higher, reminds me of the mexican players that ply them strung close up to their neck lol
Tito
Mass Poster

Post by Tito »

damn how the hell did they go from next year to next month!!!!????
NicDots
Mass Poster

Post by NicDots »

That's cool. 8) I still don't plan on seeing it. But I want a run down of the juicy parts.
Rybones

Post by Rybones »

On the topic of Chelsea, let me start by saying I think highly of her playing. There is just some stuff I'm confused on.

She is endorsed by lots of music merchants. Is she sponsored because of playing cover stuff? I haven't seen anything original by her.

Make no mistake I'm in a cover band I'm def not saying that in a bad way. I was curious how you get endorsed by doing that. Aside from her Talent and being extremely pretty (Saw her at Rhoads memorial when filming began...shes quote pretty indeed) she is a solid player.
Insert something witty here.
The Messenger

Post by The Messenger »

rhoads-fan wrote:
romeorose wrote:I don't think precious screen time should be wasted on Chelsea Constable, when she's no different than so many others that were influenced, she's only 19 and wasn't even alive to meet or see Randy Rhoads.
Ah cmon' try not to be so jaded. The Rhoads family asked her to be in it. That's enough for me. I'm sure Dee loves you as much as the next Randy fan :wink: 8)
Its true that she met the Rhoads family a year or so before the documentary. I asked Rudy Sarzo to mention her name to Peter ,I forwarded a youtube video to Peter and he loved it and asked me and her to come to LA to be interviewed . We traveled together and went to Peters house for the filming. She was not asked to be in the documentary by the Rhoads family, that info is wrong. I'm sure they did see the footage and was impressed.

I have seen her do the Randy stuff a little better she may have been some what nervous. she can rip tho
krandall

Post by krandall »

hope it will be released next month and ain't old news,yes Constable,she is cute and can play pretty mean Randy licks :)
www.krmusicalproducts.com